Chapter 37 - Convolution of time

"Shido!" Kotori entered the room and jumped on bed someone was sleeping on under the blanket.

She landed right on his stomach and the boy spit out some saliva.

"I'm back to the orginal timeline?" Shido holded his stomach from pain.

"This is not the time for this, look at the sun!" Kotori opened courtains on window.

Most of the sun was covered by black circle.

"What the hell is this?!" Shido shouted confused.

"I don't know, we're still analyzing it" Kotori answered "It appeared out of nowhere. Also Natsumi and Kaguya started acting weird"

"Weird? What do you mean?" Shido looked at her surprised.

"They keep telling us about some guy Y/N and act like you're a girl

"They keep telling us about some guy Y/N and act like you're a girl..." Kotori sighed "Just go down and talk to them. It might be connected to what is happening"

"Fine, just let me change" Shido sighed and Kotori walked outside "Just what is going on..."

He quickly changed to his school uniform and walked downstairs.

Natsumi in her milf form and Kaguya were standing next to each other, while arguing with other girls.

"Do you know her then?" Reine showed them picture of Mana.

"Of course we know her!" Kaguya gave her death glare.

"Wait, when did she became such a bench?" Natsumi suddenly asked and Kotori had to cover her mouth to hide her laughter.

"Girls, what's going on?" Shido joined the conversation.

"Who the hell are you?" Natsumi asked and pointed at Reine "And I'm not telling anything till that b*th is around!"

For some reason Natsumi and Kaguya were clearly angry at Reine.

"Okay calm down..." Shido looked at Reine.

"I'll wait on ship" Reine left the kitchen and exited the house before Shido could tell anything.

"Do you really not remember me?" Shido asked and they shook their heads "Then who sealed your power?"

"Y/N" They said in union.

"Is he perhaps a Kotori or Mana sister?" Shido asked while processing everything.

"From what I know, they are not blood related and he's a spirit like us" Natsumi answered.

"But Shiori had sealing power at the begin from what I heard, and you look awful familiar to her..." Kaguya added and started staring at him.

"Is this how Shiori looks like?" Shido pulled out his phone and showed the picture of him cross-dressing, and they nodded "This is accualy me cross-dressing..."

"Look into my eyes" Natsumi ordered him.

"Okay..." He did as she said. She was taller than him and he had to look up "What are you trying to do--"

Natsumi suddenly kicked him in the balls and he fell on his knees.

"The hell is wrong with you?!" Tohka and Kotori jumped between them.

"It looks like he might be telling the truth..." Natsumi mumbled "Did I still work as nurse in school?"

"No..." Shido answered.

"YES!" She suddenly jumped from joy "I don't give a sh*t anymore, this is wonderful!"

She ran upstairs to her room, while everyone looked at her confused.

"Soo..." Shido tried to break awkward silence "Are we going to school today?"

"Yes, the school weren't called off. The government is covering this up as unexpected eclipse" Kotori sighed "Get ready everyone, I'm out"

"Kotori" Shido suddenly grabbed her hand as she tried to pass by "I need to talk to you in private"

"W-what?" She started blushing as Shido dragged her to his room, while other girls were watching the whole scene.

"Get in" He let her in and closed the door "There is something I need to tell you, because I can trust only you..."

He turned around and noticed that her ribons were white.

"Oni-chan..." She said with innocent voice "...We're a family, we can't do things like--"

"It's about something that might caused all of this!" Shido interrupted her fantasy.

She turned around and changed her ribons to black.

"Well..." She sat down on his bed, with slight blush on face "...What is it then?"

"I know it might sound unreal, but I accualy traveled back in time..." He start explaining it to her.

She listened to whole story, sometimes asking questions and started processing everything she heard after he finished.

"Soo... You traveled back in time to save that girl parents, by getting shoot by that red b*th?" She covered her mouth as sokn she realised what she said.

"Kotori!" He ran towards her "Is everything okay?!"

"I'm fine, I just feel a little bit weird" She said while trembling and tried to get up.

Her legs suddenly stopped responding and Shido had to catch her.

"My legs..." Kotori said with terror on her face and touched her legs "I can't feel my legs..."

"Hang on, I'll get some help!" Shido shouted panicked and Kotori suddenly lost consciousness "KOTORI!"

He suddenly heard someone behind coughing and turned around.

Kurumi was laying on the floor in her astral dress, shaking from the pain and holding long wound on her chest, that cut her in half and was bleeding.

"Shido..." She whispered and blood started comming out from corner of her mouth "...Help me..."