Chapter 13 - Maid ahead

"Y/N..." Shiori looked at him leaving hardware shop with empty hands "What did you bought?"

"Nothing" Y/N said casually.

"Bullsh*t" She looked at him angry "I saw you carrying that gaming PC and huge screen to cash"

"...Except for that of course" He coughed.

"Oh well..." She rolled her eyes "It's not my money anyway. Let's eat something!"

She grabbed his hand and tried to drag him to small restaurant, but he suddenly resisted.

"Ouch!" She grabbed her broken left arm "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"How about we go there?" Y/N pointed at maid café "I always wanted to visit one of this!"

"Fine" She sighed and her arm regenerated "We can go there"

"Welcome home masters" Origami in maid costume welcomed them "Please allow me to guide you to your seats and take your order"

She guided confused Shiori and Y/N to empty seat through cafe filled with filthy nerds.

"Please take your time to choose your meal, we don't accept refund requests" She bowed and walked away.

"That was unexpected..." Y/N commented.

"Agree" Shiori said and grabbed the menu "How about we get the cocktail for couples-?"

"This omelet look nice, don't you agree?" Y/N said.

"Y-yeah..." She rolled her eyes.

"What will be your wish master?" Origami walked back to them.

"One ice cream, one omelet and one cola please" Shiori ordered.

"Very well" She noted their order "Do you want an extra smile?"

"No thanks" Shiori declined before Y/N could say something.

"Why you had to ruin this moment?!" Y/N looked at her pissed.

"I can give you that smile if you want" She blushed a bit.

"No thanks" Y/N answered and she facepalmed.

Soon Origami returned with their order and put it on the table.

"Origami-chan!" A fat otaku called out to her.

"Please enjoy your meal" She ignored him "Now allow me to cast spell on your-"

"ORIGAMI-CHAN!" Fat otaku shouted at her.

She suddenly grabbed blond maid passing by "Please allow this humble maid to service you, while I go to quickly murder someone"

She bowed and left confused maid with them, while she grabbed otaku and dragged him to kitchen.

"Oh Y/N and Shiori!" Blonde maid said awkwardly "What brings you here?"

Y/N looked confused at her and Shiori.

"Oh, Takasugi! Fancy to see another our classmate here!" Shiori said.

"Y-yeah" She blushed "I was kinda low on money, so I had to get a part-time job"

"It must be hard for you..." Shiori sympathised with her.

"Don't worry about me! It's always hard at begin, but then you get used to it!" She explained.

"So why Origami is there too?" Y/N asked while and drank some of his cola "That's unlike of her..."

"It might not look like this, but she's manager of this place..." She explained "And give us big bonus for private photo session"

"That seems like her" Shiori said bit shocked.

Origami came back and slammed Takasugi with a plate.

"No private talks during job" She scolded her.

"Yes ma'am" Takasugi walked away with sad face.

"Now, let me cast a spell" She then made heart with her fingers "Moe, moe, moe, please be yummy!"

"Thank you" Y/N said and she walked away.

"Well... Let's dig in!" Shiori said and started eating her ice cream.

"Huh?" Y/N noticed piece of paper under his plate and pulled it out.

"Is something wrong Y/N?" Shiori looked at him.

On other side was photo of blushing Tohka with cat ears and a note: Buy garlic bread and come again after 7 PM.

"No, nothing" He smiled and staring eating his omelet.

"Tell me Y/N..." Shiori stopped eating for a while and looked at him "What do you think of me as girl?"

"You're pretty cute" He answered causing her to blush "But I can't imagine having you as girlfriend"

"Keep this up and this spoon will soon be in your eye socket" She pointed her spoon at him.

"Can't tell if you're a very angry tsundere..." Y/N said unfazed "...Or well concealed yandere"

She phone dropped on the floor by accident.

"Let me get this for you" Y/N reached out his hand.

"There's no need to that!" She said while also trying reach the phone.

Y/N reached phone first.

"Shiori?" He looked at her blushing face few centimetres away from his.

She closed her eyes and their lips meet.

Customers nearby stared at them for a while and then she suddenly passed out.