Chapter 16 - Overtrip

"Men, this looks great!" Y/N said after he exited airplane with his bag and rest of class.

"Yeah, now I'm wondering who founded our trip..." Shiori looked at Y/N "Of course you wouldn't know anything about it?"

"Nope..." Y/N looked away and saw pale Reine walking towards "Oh, hey Reine! How's the trip"

"Don't even remind me ever again" Reine gave him warning look "All thanks to someone who turned water in toilet into vodka"

"Russian Jesus was among us?" Y/N smirked.

Woman with blond hair holding a camera approached them.

"Hello there" She said with smile "Mind if I take a photo?"

"Sure, no problem" Y/N answered and took photo of them.

"Thanks" She walked away from group and pulled out a phone.

"Soo..." Y/N looked at Reine "How's the Yoshi?"

"Last time I checked, she had fun with our crew members and already wrecked a fridge" Reine sighed.

"Does any of you saw Ms Okamine?" Origami walked to them with two big bags.

"No" Shiori answered "Why you ask?"

"I saw her trying smuggle ammo boxes and two assault rifles, so I wanted to ask if she menaged to do that" Origami explained.

"Are you sure you weren't just seeing things?" Shiori looked at her confused "Why would she do that?"

"Maybe to defend girl hot spring?" Y/N pondered "Some womans have problems getting married after someone saw them naked..."

"I don't belive that's the case..." Shiori shook her head.

"Y/N..." Ms Okamine appeared behind them wielding two Kalashnikovs "We need to talk in private..."

"Got to go!" Y/N dropped his bags and started running away.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO RUN Y/N!" Ms Okamine ran after him "I'LL TEACH YOU HOW TO PROPERLY EXIT A CLASSROOM!"

Soon both of them disappeared in forest and they hear multiple gunshots.

"Are you sure Y/N would be alright?" Shiori asked concerned.

"Knowing Y/N it's at least a fair fight" Origami said like nothing happened.

"Let's grab popcorn in meantime" Reine said and started walking towards hotel "Has anyone saw Tohka by the way?"

"She was walk walking towards hotel with three other girls" Origami said "She should be there already"

They reached the hotel and get keys to their rooms.

"Alright" Reine said when whole class assembled, except for two people "Everyone get in groups of four people each and get your keys from reception. Bed time is at 10 PM, those who try sneak out will be put to eternal sleep. Have good night"

She then walked away to her room, leaving class in complete chaos.

"Tohka!" Shiori grabbed her "Come with us!"

"Sorry!" She declined "I already promised to group with someone else!"

Tohka walked away with three other girls, and Shiori felt familiar hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry" Orgiami whispered "We can pair together"

Whole class already left, leaving them alone.

'Why god, WHY?!' Shiroi screamed inside.

Meanwhile few more explosions came from forest.

"GET BACK HERE Y/N!" Ms Okamine screamed out while holding grenade launcher.

A string suddenly wrapped around her neck and she started to gasp for air, while trying to hit person behind her.

"My work here is done" Y/N said when she fell on the ground unconscious and looked around "Now where the hell I am?"

He threw her over his shoulder and started walking forward till he reached a beach.

"I got an idea!" He pulled out plot script "So that ship is there, aaaaand Yoshi just wrecked a fridge while making ice cream... Freaking great"

[I was too lazy to write something creative, so I gave him a copy... Please don't judge me]

Suddenly a hurricane with thunderstorm appeared and two twins landed on the beach.

"Hey you two!" Y/N shouted at them.

"Who the hell are you?" One in more purple shouted

"Question. Why you're interrupting out duel?" Another said with robotic voice

"Can you give me a push towards that direction?" Y/N pointed at small cloud.

"Answer. Yes"