Chapter 11 - Wet date

The bell rang and Y/N suddenly opened the window.

"IT'S FRIDAY LADS!" He did a flip through the window.

Everyone in class stared in shock where he was.

"HOLY SH*T HE JUMPED!" One of classmates shouted and everyone ran to window.

Y/N was running towards the school gate while laughing like maniac.

"He surely knows how to make a exit, don't he?" Tohka commented.

"Oh thank gods he's alive..." Ms Okamine passed out while holding her heart.

"How the hell he did that?!" One of classmates shouted.

"I bet this was a prank!"

"Shiori!" Reine shouted through earphone she was wearing "Go after him!"

"How the hell I supposed to do that?!" She whispered "He just jumped from second floor and is running like crazy!"

"Are you okay?" Origami looked at her concerned.

"We will figure something out! Hurry!"

"I'm sorry Origami, I have to go!" She grabbed her bag and quickly ran out of classroom.

"You should really try to exercise more in future" Reine said when she reached school gate "We will pick you up soon"

Meanwhile Y/N already bought fishing rod, cut down a tree, build a boat and reached the sea.

"What the hell is he doing?!" Shiroi looked confused at screen showing Y/N swimming away from land.

A man with long blond hair suddenly jumped out of ventilation system.

"Of course he's going to catch a mermai-" He shouted and Reine sprayed pepper gas at his face

"Sorry about him" Reine said while dragging him outside "He has gone a bit rusty since Kotori left"

One of female crew member suddenly gasped for air.

"Commander!" She shouted "I think he's heading towards Bermuda Triangle!"

"And why he would do that Shiizaki?" Reine said while making coffee.