Chapter 30 - Stack of surprises

"Men, that was delicious!" Y/N said after eating last piece of lasagna and started petting asleep Yoshi siting on his laps.

"We should cook like this more often..." Mana agreed.

"I think I gonna throw up..." Natsumi said while holding stomach "...I shouldn't have eaten that much"

"Already training for pregnancy?" Y/N teased her.

"Hell no!" She shouted, blushing.

Everyone started laughing, even Natsumi smiled awkwardly. Y/N's phone suddenly vibrated.

Y/N pulled it out and read the message. It was from Takasugi.

"They're in front of my house. Help!"

Y/N sighed and stood up, moving Yoshi without waking her up and putting her down on sofa

"Going to your room already?" Shiori looked at him surprised.

"No, there is some emergency situation I have to solve..." He answered.

"Eeeeehh?" Kaguya looked at him disappointed "What a shame..."

"Yes. We were hoping to peak on you in bath"

"You know..." Y/N put his shoes on without looking at them "...I hate when someone disturb me during sleeping, bathing and taking a dump"

Both of twins suddenly turned pale and rest of girls looked at them curious.

"Y-yes, we understand" Kaguya said, shaking.

"I'm off then" Y/N opened the front doors and walked outside.

He jumped on neighbour roof and started looking around.

'Where was her home...' Y/N started thinking 'From the café... I got it!'

He started jumping on roofs towards the direction of Takasugi house and soon landed on roof near Takasugi house covered in snow. The doors to her house were opened.

"Those motherf*ckers!" Y/N felt his blood boiling and ran inside.

He ran into the house and instantly saw white-haired men in business suit, siting in the kitchen.

"Well, well, well..." Y/N smiled "Isn't it the main f*ckboy, Sir Isac Westcott?"

"It's nice for you to come this fast, Y/N" Isac ignored the insult.

"So, where is Takasugi" Y/N asked with serious tone.

"Don't worry about her" He showed Y/N pink phone in his hand "She just forgot her phone while going shopping, and I kinda needed to talk to you..."

"Is your army still pissing their pants and writing down last will instead of growing some balls?" Y/N spreaded his arms and looked around

"Of course not" Isac smiled "We don't want to fight you"