Chapter 25 - Burning rose

Reine silently opened doors to Y/N room and walked in wearing fireproof suit and flamethrower in her hand.

She sneaked towards Y/N bed and noticed strange statue of a kneeling priest behind her.

"It's revenge time Y/N!" Reine smiled and pointed flamethrower at bed.

"But it's the opposite day" Statue suddenly spoke with Y/N voice.

"OH NO!" Reine tried to turn around, but was hit by small fireball and launched through window.

She landed in a bush of roses, setting them on fire.

"Damn you, Y/N!" She got up and saw pissed off Shiori with shovel right next to her "Sorry for--"

Shiori hit her head with shovel, knocking her out in process.

Ten minutes later everyone was in the kitchen. Still pissed off Shiori was cooking breakfast while Reine was bandaging her head.

"You should hit Y/N instead of me" Reine said "He's the one who--"

"And who was retarded enough to provoke him at first place?!" Shiori gave her death glare "Where is he by the way?"

"Probably jerking off in his room" Reine answered with sarcastic tone.

Miku almost choked on toast and ran upstairs to Y/N room.

"I guess she still don't know Reine" Kaguya commented.

Miku returned soon with worried face.

"Y/N is gone!" She shouted and everyone looked surprised at her.

Meanwhile Y/N knocked on the front door of Takasugi home.

"Hi!" Takasugi opened the door.

She was wearing sweat blouse and sweat pants, and her hair was messy.

"I didn't expect you that early!" She blushed and step aside "Come inside, my mother want to meet you!"

"Alright" Y/N walked inside and followed Takasugi to kitchen.

Ellen, with arm in plaster, was siting on the chair and they looked at each other confused.

"What the hell is he doing here?!" Ellen stood up and pointed finger at Y/N.

"Mom, he's the guy I was talking about" Takasugi explained confused "Do you know him?"

Ellen took a deep breath and calmed down a bit.

"Sweetie, can you go buy some ice cream for us?" She faked a smile.

"Okay..." Takasugi slowly walked towards the doors.

When she closed the door, Ellen sat down and looked into his eyes

"So... You're the one save my daughter" She sighed and pointed at chair on opposite side of table "Sit down"

"Didn't know it was your daughter" Y/N sat down on chair.

"I adopted her in secret, even DEM doesn't know that" She suddenly switched to threatening tone "And if you dare to hurt her..."

"Don't worry, I won't touch her" Y/N reassured her "And you can't do jack sh*t about me in first place"

"You..." She gritted her teeth and facepalmed "...To think I gave her premission to date you..."

"Wait, what did you said?" Y/N looked at her surprised.

"I didn't know it was you!" She slammed fists on the table and blushed "I though you would be at least a nice guy!"

"But I'm a nice guy!" Y/N protested.

"Yeah, a nice guy who blow up an airship and almost send a mother to body bag" She said sarcastically.

"You're the one who asked for a fight at first place!" Y/N pointed out.

"I was just following orders!"

"Then maybe you should consider changing a career?"

"Fine, it was my doing!" Ellen gave up "But I don't want you to mix my daughter to this!"

"I already said that I won't hurt her" Y/N sighed.

"That's another thing, I want you to disappear from her life. If you keep this up DEM will notice her..."

"You're working for them, why would you be concerned about this?" Y/N asked surprised.

"Because knowing the direction, he would try to involve her in this" Ellen explained "I don't want to hurt her and neither do you"

Tears started falling on the table.

"You know... Since I adopted her, everything I planed went to sh*t. I was rarely home, traveling around whole world and when I was home, I barely had time to talk to her" She began to cry "That's why I'm begging you to stay away from her, for her sake. You can do whatever you want with me, but don't involve her!"

Y/N walked over to her and place hand on her shoulder.

"Fine, I'll try" He sighed "Don't go too personal. Today we're friendly, tomorrow, who knows"

"Thank you" She wiped out her tears and stood up "I'll go to my room, tell her that I have call from work"

"Don't trip on the way" Y/N said as she walked away.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" She shouted angry.

"To get you back into shape!" Y/N smiled.

"F*ck you!" She blushed and slammed the doors behind her.

'There is many switches to turn on women, and only one to reset her back to normal'

After some time Takasugi returned with plastic bag in her hand.

"Everything calmed down?" She asked.

"Don't worry about it!" Y/N smiled "We just had to get some things straight"

"Okay... So where is mother?"

"Oh, she had a call from work and is in her room" Y/N said

"I bought some ice cream" She raised plastic bag "I bought some ice cream"

"You just said that already" Y/N pointed out.

"Said what?" She looked at him surprised.

"You said bought some ice cream twice"

"No I didn't"

"Are you sure you're okay?" Y/N looked at her concerned.

"Y-yeah..."

She started to wobble left and right, and Y/N catched her before she fell on the floor unconscious.

He touched her forehead and felt like he could cook an egg on it.

'Jesus, how do you even moved at first place?'