Chapter 51 - Stay frosty

[Sorry for not uploading for so long! Respawn system is garbage since beta update of WW3 aired, and queque for respawn is long as f*ck thanks to outbreak event.
My computer also died and I couldn't use grammar check before publishing. I'll fix mistakes later]

"Are you done?" Y/N knocked on the door to Takasugi room.

"No! Give us a second!" Takasugi shouted "It's your fault for bringing her in some random clothes and no make up!"

"Takasugi, I understand that you have a lot of complexes. But if you put make up on Mana, I'll call carpet bombarding with water balons" Y/N threaten her "And you've been here for half of hour already!"

"Because I can't find the right clothes for her!"

"Jesus Christ, both of you look fine!" Y/N sighed.

"No, we don't!"

"Fine, I'm calling a prostitute. You girls take your time" He pulled out his phone and put to his ear without unlocking it "Hello? One extra thicc milf, please... The address is--"

Takasugi kicked the door open, wearing skirt and blouse. She was clearly angry and blushing.

"There you go, that didn't took you that long with my help" He smiled and put phone in his pocket.

"I'm still working on Mana!" She shouted at him.

"Mana who?" He faked a surprised face "I don't remember bringing anyone here..."

"Don't play dumb..." She looked at her room and looked back at him "Y/N... What did you do with her?"

"I sold her on ebay" He casually answered.

"I'm really not in a mood for jokes"

"Bunch of ninja crocodiles kidnaped her" He joked.

"Y/N..."

"Judging from position of moon, sun and fact that you probably have periods, she probably jumped through window to escape"

"I don't have periods!" She blushed.

"Then maybe you should visit a doctor, because I doubt you're a trap" Y/N smirked.

"Stop that already!"

"Alright, alright, sorry" He apologized "You look nice by the way. Ready to go?"

"Thanks... Well... you look... kinda cool" She complimented back.

"Cool? Takasugi, you clearly need to see me in my Meme Daddy form"

"I kinda want to see that, but I'm a bit afraid..."

"C'mon, I'm not that scary!" He grabbed her and pulled her close "Now give me a hug!"

"Wait, I'm not mentally prepared!" She tried to resist and blushed.

"Resistance is futile" He wrapped arms around her and hugged her "See? Its not that hard"

"You're too close!" They heard Ellen's voice and invisible force separated them.

"Mom, what are you doing?!" Takasugi looked around with confused look.

"Back from Brazzers HQ already?" Y/N joked.

"Don't you dare to talk to me like that!" Ellen exclaimed.

"Ay ay, mother-in-law. Why don't become visible already?"

"I'M NOT YOU--" Ringtone suddenly cut her off "God damn it! If I hear that you did something to Takasugi, I'll rip off your head!"

Front door suddenly opened and closed.