Bonus Chapter - Guard Duty

"Come Yoshi, let's play here!" Natsumi in loli form dragged Yoshi to playground "Wait, you didn't bring the ball...?"

"Don't worry, someone just threw it to us!" She pointed out at ball rolling towards them.

"Threw?" Natsumi looked around confused.

Whole playground was empty and noone was around.

"Yoshi..." Natsumi grabbed her hand "RUN!"

She ran forward and Yoshi barely could keep up.

"Aunt, why are we running?" Yoshi asked confused.

"I'll explain later!" She looked over her shoulder.

Two pairs of footprints, two times larger than normal ones were appearing on the sand behind them without any sound.

They ran out of playground and headed towards the back alley.

Natsumi suddenly activated her astral dress and broom. Thick pink frog filled the alley and they hid behind container.

Soon two three metres tall silhouettes of knights with huge swords and shields appeared in the fog and ran past their hiding spot.

"Shhh..." Natsumi quickly covered Yoshi mouth with hand.

After a while of siting in silence, fog started to disappear and Natsumi stood up.

Alley was empty.

"Auntie, who was that?" Yoshi asked scared.

"Bad people" Natsumi grabbed her hand and suddenly walked into something soft and filthy "What the..."

She looked up and almost puke.

A one ugly fat motherf*cker with glasses and shirt with magical girl on it was blocking their way.

"Oh my, do you need help cutie?" He asked with disgusting smile.

"No, we're fine sir. Please move aside..." Natsumi answered with as much politeness she could, but he didn't move an inch.

"...What a cute cosplay, I like magical girls too you know? Are you parents around? You can wait at my home for them..."

"Get out of my way you fat freak!" Natsumi lost her patience and tried to hit him with her broom.

He caught it with easy and grabbed her.

"Such a bad girl..." He licked his lips "...It looks like someone need you to teach you a lesson..."

"Auntie!" Yoshi screamed worried and started punching him with no effect.

"Don't worry sweetie..." He looked at her and pinned Natsumi to the wall "...I'll take a good care of you later..."

"Run! I'll join you later!" Natsumi faked a smile while trying to break free "I can handle this!"

Yoshi stepped back, trembling and on verge of crying.

"NOW!" Natsumi shouted at her.

Yoshi quickly ran away.

"You bastard...!" She started kicking him in the groin "...If my power wasn't sealed, you would be already castrated!"

"What a shame... Let me show you my powers then" He licked her cheek, making her tremble from disgust.

She heard sound of zipper and closed her eyes, praying.

Something heavy dropped on the concret behind fatty

"WHAT THE--"

She suddenly fell on the ground and heard sound of choking.

She opened her eyes.

Knight in black armor was standing in front of her, holding huge greatsword in his right hand and choking the bastard with his left.

The bastard head slowly turned red and he kept on trying to break free from grip of the black knight.

His body started moving slower and slower, till he finally stopped showing any signs of life.

The black knight dropped him and looked at scared Natsumi.

"Who are yo--" She got knocked out by punch before she could finish.

"This is exactly why we're stuck on guard duty again!" Another black knight walked into alley, carrying asleep Yoshi in his arm "Why can't you stop being a f*cking idiot for once Jeff?!"

"I'm just completing the mission Steve" Jeff threw Natsumi over his shoulder.

"No you f*cking retard! Do NOT hurt THEM, that was the mission! " Steve shouted "I regret being your friend! You keep f*cking up things and dragging me into mess you made! We're going to get throw into pit of tentacles for this!"

"Oh hell no!" Jeff felt cole shiver going through his undead spine "Let's blame that fat ass for this!"

"She still remember that YOU knocked her out and if someone find this out..."

"Don't worry about it!" Jeff pulled out of nowhere a small box "I got amnesia drug!"

"And how you're going to explain using it then? They will notice that for sure!" Steve pointed out.

"I got this covered. A pedophile pulled out his small weiner and tried to rape them, so we used amnesia drug to prevent them having a PTSD or something" Jeff explained.

"...That's actually good excuse, but also fucked up..." Steve scratched back of his head "...I'm surprised that you came up with that... Just don't include size of that guys d*ck in report and we should be fine"

"I know, I know" Jeff sighed "Let's get back to the work then--"

"Hello there kind sir's!" A weird hipster making strange noises approached them "Do you think, is it gay, to play pliff-pliff golf with a friend?"

Whole alley went silent, while Steve and Jeff were processing what they just heard.

"WTF" Jeff looked at Steve that didn't said a word and looked back at hipster "WTF"

"...Now in the Bible it says: Thou shalt not watch - as being bad and homosexual sex. That's of course you were getting the consent to jo--"

"SHUT THE F*CK UP!" Jeff kicked him in the groin.

Sound of breaking bones filled the alley. Soon, hipster fell on the ground unconscious and his pants slowly became red.

"Jeff..." Steve said slowly, trying to find the right words.

"It was worth it"