Chapter 21 - Sweet home

"Ah, sweet home" Shiori smiled.

Shiori, Reine, Tohka, Yuzuru and Kaguya were standing in front of house with their bags.

"Question. Is this where Y/N live?" Yuzuru asked.

"QuEsTiOn. Can you just shut up?!" Shiori exploded with anger "You keep saying this like a god damn robot!"

"Be careful Shiori, you will get a heart attack at this rate" Reine smiled and walked towards the doors.

"Not you too Reine!"

They walked inside and saw Yoshi with lollipop in mouth, sitting on Y/N shoulders in kitchen. While battered Mana was sitting at the table with dead eyes.

"Hello there" Y/N smiled "You want something to eat!"

"Mommy, mommy!" Yoshi waved "Uncle Mana broke!

Shiori walked to Mana and waved hand in front of her eyes, with no results.

"What the hell happened to her?" Shiori looked suspicious at Y/N.

"She was already in that state when I got here" Y/N answered.

"I told her to take care of Yoshi when we're away" Reine walked to her and examined Mana "But don't worry, I have a cure"

Reine suddenly slaped Mana in face and she suddenly started moving.

"W-what, where I am?!" She looked around confused and pointed finger at Yuzuru and Kaguya "Why there is two genderbend stormtroopers in our house?!"

Y/N and Reine looked away while trying to not laugh.

"Excuse me?" Kaguya said irritated "What the hell that supposed to mean?!"

"Sorry! I wasn't myself!" Mana apologised "Wait, aren't you two spirits?"

"Anwser. Correct" Yuzuru answered.

"That means..." She looked at Y/N coldly "That mast-"

Her eyes went dead again after noticing Yoshi and Reine catched her.

"Don't worry I got this" Reine said while dragging Mana to front doors "Also thanks for finding new fridge Y/N!"

"No problem"

Shiori looked at kitchen and noticed new big fridge with DEM Industries on it, that looked out of place.

"Why I'm getting the feeling that you stole it from that airship?" Shiori looked at him.

"Because I did that" Y/N smiled.

"Whatever" Shori sighed and grabbed her bag "I'm out, have fun"

She walked upstairs to her room.

"Request. Do you have a child with Shiori?" Yuzuru stared into his eyes.

Y/N pulled out a candy and threw it through open window, while Yoshi launched herself after it.

"No, she's a spirit that keep calling us her parents" Y/N quickly said before Yoshi returned with candy in her mouth and climbed on him.

"Oh I see!" Kaguya smiled and looked at Yoshi "How about I will be your mother then"

Yoshi expression suddenly turned dark and temperature in room started dropping.

"Go to the hell" Yoshi said with cold tone.

Kaguya jumped back scared sh*tless while Yuzuru jaw dropped.

"Yoshi!" Y/N scolded her and she returned to normal.

"Sorry daddy..." She blushed.

"Just kidding!" Kaguya said, sweating "I'll be your uncle!"

"Yeay another aunt!" Yoshi smiled.

"Question, how much aunts you have?" Yuzuru looked at her surprised.

"Don't know" She pondered "Too many"

"Y/N..." Twins looked at him coldly "We need to talk"

"Don't worry! You're first spirits I sealed!" Y/N quickly reassured them.

"Relief" Yuzuru become normal "What about other spirits?"

"They were sealed by Shiori, before I took away her powers by accident" Y/N explained.

"And how that happened?" Kaguya asked curious

"Too long and complicated" Y/N looked away "You want to eat, take shower or..."

"You of course" Kaguya said and they grabbed t Y/N arms.

Temperature started to drop quickly and they instantly jumped back.

"...To make us dinner!" Kaguya faked a smile.

Temperature returned to normal, but Yoshi was staring at them suspiciously.

"You should check your room!" Y/N quickly said "It's upstairs, right next to Tohka room"

"I guess we will do that!" Twins quickly bailed with their bags.

Shiori walked downstairs, trembling from cold.

"Y/N, is that your doing?" She looked at him suspicious.

"Yoshi just welcomed twins" Y/N smiled "Nothing to worry about"

Front doors opened and Reine with Mana walked in.

"Huh?" Mana noticed Shiori and ran towards her "Sis!"

She pined Shiori to wall and hugged her.

"I don't know how much I miss you!" She said with tears in her eyes.

"What. The. Hell. Happen?" Shiori said while trying to free herself.

Mana suddenly started crushing her.

"Ice cave... Gates to hell..." She mumbled like maniac.

"Snapoutofit..." Shiori said with last breath and began to suffocate.

Y/N and Reine quickly released Shiori and dragged insane Mana outside, while Shiori was laying on the ground.

"We will be back soon!" Reine said while closing doors "Just put the dinner in fridge!"