Chapter 15 - Fourth suprise

"Hello?" Y/N entered the cafe while holding heck load of garlic bread.

Only three maids were there, cleaning.

"Oh, hello!" One of maids said to him "You must be Origami friend, she's waiting upstairs in manager office"

"Alright, thank you" Y/N said and headed towards there.

"Come in" Origami said once he knocked.

He opened the doors and saw angry Tohka wearing school biting Origami arm.

"Garlic!" Tohka shouted after seeing Y/N and tried to jump on him, but Origami grabbed her.

"Tohka, you will have some once you worked for it" Origami said and released Tohka.

"Fine..." She sighed "What you want me to wear this time?"

"I'm kinda surprised..." Y/N pointed at various pictures of maids, including Takasugi "...how you get away will all those sexual assaults"

"Years of experience, thats how" Origami answered him "Thanks for helping Takasugi by the way"

"No problem" Y/N said.

Origami pulled out dog ears and collar from box "You will wear this"

"Fine" She put on dog ears and collar.

"Now unbutton your uniform" Origami said while holding a camera.

"There's no way I'm doing that in front of him!" Tohka pointed finger at Y/N.

"Throw her some garlic bread Y/N" Origami ordered him and he threw piece to Tohka.

She instantly swallowed it and started unbutton her uniform revealing white shirt under it.

"Is this okay?" She started blushing.

"On your knees and crawl towards camera" Origami ordered her.

Tohka get on her knees and started crawling towards her, while Origami took photos.

"This will be good" She said while looking at screen of camera "Y/N throw her one bread"

"Here you go" He grabbed garlic bread from bag he was holding and threw it to her.

She instantly started to eat it with happy face, and Y/N phone started to ring.

"Y/N, we need to talk NOW" Reine said with serious tone "Also bring Tohka if you find her"

"Alright, I'll be back home soon" Y/N said and hung up.

"Who was that?" Orgiami asked curious.

"My mother needs to talk and she needs Tohka too" Y/N sighed.

"Let me guess, porn stack or browser history?" Origami asked him.

"I have neither of them" Y/N answered while grabbing Tohka.

"I can walk myse-!" Tohka resisted, but Y/N shoved garlic bread in her mouth.

"Button your shirt and hold tight, we're taking a shortcut" Y/N said and they exited the café.

He started dashing towards their house, while Tohka quickly eat through garlic bread.

"Hey, couldn't you buy more?" Tohka complained once they landed in front of house.

"Hurry up and I'll think about it" Y/N sighed.

"Alright!"

They entered and saw Reine and Shiori siting with serious expressions.

"So... what did I f*cked up?" Y/N looked at them confused.

"Y/N, you have taken away Shiori sealing powers" Reine gave him serious look.

"Wait, what?" Y/N looked at them surprised.

"So you don't know how this happened either" Reine sighed "Anyway, you will have to date spirits in her place till we find a way to reverse it"

"Wait a minute!" Tohka protested "I'm not doing it with HIM!"

"I'm sure you will get to that point soon" Reine looked at collar and dog ears "But there's no need for that now"

"It's not like that!" Tohka blushed and quickly took off collar and ears.

"Shouldn't you two be packing bags for tomorrow trip?" Reine pointed out.

"Crap, I forgot about that" Y/N said and quickly walked upstairs to his room.

'How the hell this happened?' He pulled out his phone and felt something else in his pocked.

He pulled it out and saw uno reverse card and note attached to it that make him smile.

Have fun -Fourth King

"You son of a..."