Chapter 22 - Agent 74

Y/N walked outside of shop with bag of snacks and his phone suddenly rang.

"Hello?" He answered the call.

"Put on your earphone" Reine said and hung up.

Y/N pulled out small earphone and put it on his left ear.

"We found new spirit, she will perform a concert in private club. There will be large public, so no fireworks. I will guide you to her location" Reine said.

'Here goes my gaming day' He started walking while Reine gave him directions.

After some time he arrived in front of fancy club.

"Sorry" Bouncer stopped him in entrance "Today is ladies night event, no men allowed"

"My bad, I didn't know about that" Y/N backed away and smiled "I'll come back another day"

"Ladies night? Don't worry, I have a plan-"

"Ever hear of courier entrance" Y/N interrupted her.

"Curier entrance...?" Reine thought for a second "Alright, I got it! Wait on street near the park and van will arrive soon"

"Roger" He hung up and walked towards the park.

'Couldn't those people do that somewhere else?' Y/N started eating his chips while trying to ignore moaning from bushes "Well... Maybe a little peak-"

Van with flower shop add, pulled over in front of him and woman in courier uniform exited it.

"That was pretty fast" Y/N commented when she walked over to him.

"Here's the keys" She handed over the keys "Uniform is in the back, after you're done leave van somewhere far away and we will handle the rest"

"Understood" Y/N smiled and opened the back of the van.

Ten minutes later bouncer noticed van parking on opposite side of street and soon a girl with long blond hair, wearing curier uniform, basketball hat and disposable mask. She opened back of the van, grabbed huge box with exotic flowers and walked over to him.

"Excuse me, I have delivery to Miku Izayoi" She said.

"There is staff entrance at the back, I'll tell another guard that you're coming" Bouncer answered and pulled out a pager.

"Thanks!" She walked behind the building.

A tall and muscular guard was waiting near the staff entrance.

"You're here to deliver flowers to Miku Izayoi?" Guard asked when she approached him.

"Yes, I am" She answered.

"Sorry, but this is standard protocol" Guard sighed "You need to tell me your company name and show your ID"

"I'm from Golden Flower Company, here's my ID" She handed her ID card to him.

Guard made a call to someone and exchanged few lines before hanging up.

"Everything seems okay, you can pass now" He gave her ID back and opened the doors "Follow me, I'll escort you to her room"

She followed him inside the building and they soon reached door with "staff only" sing on it.

"Excuse me" Guard knocked "There is flower delivery"

"Come in!" Female voice said and they entered.

Blue-harried girl was siting on the chair.

She smiled after seeing box full of flowers and walked towards them

"Thank you very much!" Miku said happily "Can you tell me who send them?"

"Sorry" She handed over the box to her and pulled out tablet "Flowers were bought anonymously, but there is a letter inside from buyer. Please sign here"

"Letter?" Miku signed the form on the tablet and pulled out a small letter.

Miku smile suddenly faded away and guard looked at her suspicious.

"Wait" Miku looked at her "Jessica, is that you?"

"Y-yeah" She confirmed.

"I bearly recognized you thanks to that mask!" Miku smiled and looked at guard coldly "Leave us"

Guard left the door and Miku smile instantly disappeared.

"Why you want to help me to deal with this bastard?" Miku looked in her eyes "And who are you?"

"Who I am doesn't matter" She answered calmly "We know that you're a spirit and we want to cooperate with us"

"And why I should do that?" Miku laughed "I can kill him myself!"

"Killing him would a mercy, and you weren't the only victim"

Miku stopped laughing.

"How much?" She asked with grim face.

"Twenty five other girls" She answered "We can use our connections to spread out the truth. Trust me, he will regret this this till end of this life"

"So what do you want in exchange?"

"We simply want you to cooperate with us. No need to worry, we're peaceful organisation that help spirits live in this world peacefully"

"What will happen if I decline?"

"There is another organisation, DEM Industries, that kill spirits posing threat to humans" She explained.

"Fine, I'll cooperate with you" Miku sighed "Meet me again after you do your part"