Chapter 5 - School Days

Cold water splashed on Y/N instantly waking him up.

Above him was woman holding a empty bucket.

"Good morning Y/N" She said with emotionless voice "I'm Reine, it's nice to meet you"

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" Y/N shouted at her.

"Didn't like my morning kiss? I can bring flamethrower next time" She sat on the chair.

"No, thank you. How about you gave me alarm clock or something?" He anwsered and she threw new school uniform at him.

"You will be attending a school with Shiroi from now on, books are on the desk" She pointed at books stacked on his table.

"Wait, what?" He looked at her confused.

"Breakfast is ready" She ignored him "You should change your clothes, your wife is waiting in the kitchen"

"SHE'S NOT MY WIFE!" Y/N flustered.

"I really can't tell if you just value your virginity, or you're pretending to be straight"

Y/N gave her death glare and she walked outside.

"What the hell is wrong with her?" Y/N mumbled to himself as he changed clothes.

He walked outside and almost walked into purple haired girl in similar uniform to his that rushed to toilet.

"Hello?" She said suspicious "Who are you and what are you doing here?"

"Oh, hi Tohka" Y/N said while yawning"

"Wait, do we know each other?" She asked suprised.

"Ummm" Y/N operation system lagged for a second "Oh sorry, I'm Y/N! A fellow spirit like you, I will be living here from now on!"

"It's nice to meet you Y/N!" She shook Y/N hand "Tell me, do you like garlic bread by the way?"

"A bit" He answered and Tohka expression suddenly changed.

"Then remember..." She said with cold tone "...If you dare to touch my garlic bread..."

"Then?" Y/N said unfazed.