3

The next day (10am)

The next day (10am)

Sy POV 

I wake up to my alarm going off for the inner circle meeting dave called today. Inner circle as in me, mir,sean, eek, and new person killa and dave of course. Killa never really was included because we didn't really see him since he worked at the other trap, but recently a new person took over.

I get up and start getting ready I run my shower water while i brushed my teeth and washed my face. I strip and get ready to get in the shower until my phone started ringing. 

"hello david." i say with attitude in my tone of voice .

"india don't start early in the morning like this."

"yes dave wassup"

"where you are? you the only person not here I said 10 am" 

"okay tf can I wash my ass damn. I'm be there wait." i say hanging up the phone and hopping in the shower.

30 mins later 

^ what I had on

^ what I had on.

I dressed light since we were also going to the mall after. I put on the infinity chain that sean gave me. He gave it to me years back. Almost as a promise ring. It was him promising that no matter what happens we will find our way back to each other . I love it so I never really take it off, i think i love sean but i never really said it so who knows.

I grab my bag and keys and leave out the house . I blast my music driving down the road. 

Good day in my mind, safe to take a step out
Get some air now, let your edge out
Too soon, I spoke, you be heavy in my mind
Can you get the heck out?
I need rest now, got me bummed out
You so, you so, you, baby, baby, babe
I've been on my empty mind shitI try to keep from losin' the rest of me
I worry that I wasted the best of me on you, baby
You don't care
Said, not tryna be a nuisance, it's just urgent
Tryna make sense of loose change
Got me a war in my mind
Gotta let go of weight, can't keep what's holding me
Choose to watch
While the world break up and fall on me