19

Authors note. This chapter might be short. I might not post another chapter until next week because my birthday is this weekend (may 1st) so i'm really gon be doing a lot and I been busy this week so bare with me. I also am working on a new book while working on the ending of stuck in your love cycle so ;).

India POV 
the next day

I woke up bright and early ready to get this shit over with. I just wanted this bitch to be dead and this shit to be over to be honest. She is the only thing in the way of me taking the next step in life. I wanna grow and be happy. My first love always told me I needed to find happiness in myself then another person. 

I can go back to going to clubs and sleeping in late and not being stressed out. I'm honestly so ready. I get up and throw on some clothes before going into eek's room 

"hey i'm about to go to the trap to finish whatever." I say peeking in the room seeing him changing hope.

"okay be safe, Love you" he says making me chuckle.

"love you too eek." 

"diorrrr" I yell to see where she was at

"In the kitchen!" I heard her yell.

I walk down there and go over to her. 

"I'm finna gooo." I drag causing her to laugh 

"ok i'll see you later" she says going to kiss my cheek but I moved my head making her peck my lips.

"gay" she says rolling her eyes making me bust out laughing.

"i'll see you later." I say and head to the trap.

At the trap...

"wake tf up." i say throwing ice cold water on miyah making her gasp and instantly start to shake.

"Your a shitty ass best friend you know? You didn't like that I took this turn in life so you sided with my mom and actually believed her. Now look at her dead as hell and your next all because you couldn't be real to me, but it's cool i'm used to it. See you in hell." I say before shooting her in between her eyes twice.

I look at the sight and smile brightly. It's given crazy bitch vibes.

I walk out of the basement and call the clean up crew. Before I could get to the door I bumped into someone's chest.

"oh hey killa. Wassup? why you look down?" 

"I- can I talk to you about something?" he asks as we walk to the inner circle private section and sat on the couch.

"Umm go for it." i say kinda worried of what he might say.

"Okay. you know i'm with kayla. So it's this girl.." he started before taking a deep breath

Killa POV 

"Okay. you know i'm with kayla. So it's this girl.." I started before taking a deep breath.

In reality india is the only thing I can ever think about and it's stressing me out and it's messing up my relationship. Let's be real sy isn't the type to do relationships but I wanted one with her anyways.

"it's this girl and she's all that been on my mind lately. It's coming in between my actual relationship now and ion know what to do. I mean I got love for kayla, but i'm not in love with her. I think i'm in love with the other girl tho." I say making my heart drop.

I just said I was in love tf I ain't no simp ass nigga.

"I- wow umm. I say call it quits with katie or just be straightforward with her about the girl because she is gonna find out either way. For the girl if you inlove with her tell her. Make a move or something you never know if she feels the same way." She says looking me in my eyes one of the things that I love that she does. Along with her voice and everything else.

"I just did." I mumbled but she heard me.

"Just did what?" she asked look at me confused.

"I just told her." I said and before she could react I kissed her and she kissed me back making me lift her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

India POV 

Before I could even react he kissed me and lifted me up making me wrap my legs around him. It honestly wasn't the fact that I feel the same I just haven't had sex in a while and maybe that's what I needed.

I have hella love for him but in love with him that's a stretch..

He took off his shirt and pulled my leggings off kissing my inner thighs as his hand slid up to my breast as he started to massage them making me moan.

"you sure?" he ask making me nod

"Words"

"yess"

With that he took my underwear off and started eating me out. I started to grind and push his head more into me. He was doing his thanggg okay?

Next thing I knew he had his dick out and it was allied with my entrance  before he slowly pushed it in causing me to groan and push him back.

"uht uht" He says pushing it in more causing me to moan louder.

I wasn't no bitch but due to his size and how long it's been since I had sex it did hurt but soon the pleasure came...

Okay i'm not good with writing sex scenes so we gonna skip the rest.. y'all had enough.

After we finished we were laying on the couch still naked and I layed on his chest. We just sat in silence.

"In love?" i asked breaking it.

"I don't know sy. I never felt this way about a girl so what else would it be." he says.

"I don't know but keshun I-" i start but he cuts me off. 

"I don't wanna know how you feel right now sy. Cause I know it's not the same why I feel. I'll break up with kayla but can you just. Kick it with me. We can just vibe." he says causing me to smile and put my head down and he lifted it up raising one eyebrow. 

"sure killa." i say making him smile and kiss me. 

This is gonna be one hell of a ride...

Eventually we got up and left. In the car I called eek and dior on a group call I couldn't wait to tell them what happened.

"Yall guess. What. The fuck. Just. Happened." I say smiling as they connected.

"what"

"Whattt"  

I tell them everything and their jaws were on the floor.

"Bitchhhh purr get that dick." dior says making me and eek laugh

But I wanted your cootie stink :(

"I shippp" eek drags making me laugh. 

"shit I don't, but we will see how it goes. I'll vibe and if something goes wrong that's god saying we don't need to be together. I'll see y'all in there thoo i'm pulling up." I say making them nod and hang up.

Just vibe.. We gon see...

Authors note: It's really crazy how easy I can write this story compared to the rest of them. I typed this in a matter of 30 mins in one sitting. Any other book it take me 2 days lol. But do y'all wanna see them just vibing or do y'all just want me to skip to the juicesss?