24

Sev POV
A week later 

I turned over in the bed answering the phone for my fiance.

"hello?" i say with a raspy voice

"sevion? When tf are you coming home? what's so important down there when you have a wife and kid at home?" I hear her yell through the phone.

"Ash please don't start that shit bra. My sister down here i'm being watched I got shit to take care of to keep you safe okay? Trust me." i say making her sigh.

"Okay, fine. I love you" 

"I love you too. tell halo I love her." I say referring to my 5 year old daughter.

With that we hung up the phone. I took a deep breath and texted my boss.

Me: Today at 3pm send people to her house.. me and aj will be there along with a few other friends of hers. Time to get this over with.

Bossman: Okay.

I close the messages and text india back.

India: Can we meet at 3pm I wanna talk forreal this time.

Me: I'll be there. Make sure the gang there. I wanna talk to them too.

I closed my phone and got up to get dressed since the time was now 2:30..

India POV 

I finished texting sev and I went to invite everyone else over. The psycho in me feels that something is off about it but i'll let it be but always be on my toes. I made sure hope wasn't here just because I have this feeling.

I heard the doorbell ring so I went and opened it to the whole gang being here rushing in.  

"well hi damn" I say closing the door back.

"where sev at?" Eek asked walking down the stairs with dior behind him.

"He on the way." aj killa's "friend" says. Something's up with him.

"ummm okay." I say sitting on the couch next to dior and eek.

Eventually after we all sat and chilled sev came through the door.

"wassup y'all" he says making everyone nod in response.

"I just wanna say sorry to my sister. To y'all. I not only left her but I left y'all because my mom filled my head with lies. I shouldn't have went off on you the way I did and I just want us to be close again." he says making me nod.

"I accept your apology , thank you." I say getting up and hugging him.

"I love you" he whispered in my ear but before I could respond the front door was busted opened with 5 men with mask on making me quickly pull away from sev. 

One of the men put a gun to killa,eek,mir,and keshuns head. The other one pushes me away from sev and pushes him to the floor.

Sev POV 

So far everything was going as planned. One of the guys hit sy in her face with their gun making her fall to the floor. I honestly felt bad seeing my sister in pain or held at gunpoint but my family is at risk. So I gotta do what I gotta do.

 She stayed there for a moment before hopping up and raising two guns shooting two of the guys in the head. She wasn't really hurt and somehow she was fully aware of what was going on. 

I underestimated her. I didn't think she went as hard as everyone said, but in reality nobody gave her enough credit. She's smart, beautiful enough to catch anyone's eye doesn't matter the gender, she stayed one step ahead of everyone else which made her unstoppable. 

With that killa and mir hopped up doing the same to the other two. Aj and I locked eyes before sy shot him in the head too.

"Sevion get the fuck up." She says harsly. I looked her in the eyes not seeing my sister, not seeing much. Just darkness so I do as I was told.

"who tf are these people and why you send them to my house? I'm not in the mood for games so let's not test me." She says making me look down at my feet.

"Hello?! Sevion you got five fucking seconds before you end up in the dirt with your dumb ass mother." She says sending me chills.

My moms dead? She killed her?

"It was you or my family okay? I have a wife and a 5 year old daughter at home. They wanted you. They said if I didn't tell them where you were they would kill my daughter and babymomma." I say making everyone look at me crazy and sy to laugh.

"I should kill you right here. You are so fucking lucky sev. So lucky. Get the fuck outta my house. Let me see you around here again that's your head. So I suggest you go back to your family. Tell boss man I wanna see him." She says smiling with that I left.

My plan went all wrong. India is ruthless and I'm definitely not staying to see what happens next.

India POV

When sev left I dropped the gun and sat on the couch with my hands on my face as my leg shook rapidly.  These past year been hard asf.  All I've got was lost, heartbreak, and stabbed in the back when all I do is help the people around me.

"Someone call a clean up crew." I hear eek say before i feel him wrap his arms around me.

We sat there for a while until we heard the clean up crew walk in making me go upstairs and start the shower. 

I let my thoughts roam as I showered and toosii new album played lowly in the background.

I felt like it was my felt. Everything. It's always something going on and It's all because of me. 

I get stopped in my thoughts by someone getting behind me in the shower. I didn't turn around to see knowing it was eek by the feeling of his hands wrapped around my waist. 

He slowly kissed and nibbled on my neck before whispering in my ear. "I don't wanna do nothing I just wanted to make sure you okay." he whispers making me smile on the inside and turn around.

"I'm okay." I say smiling slightly. He grabbed my neck and kissing my lips softly before pulling me into a hug. 

I wanted to stay here forever..

TO BE CONTINUED...

Authors note: SURPRISE SHAWTYYY .