16

India POV

Eek stormed out the house and I just broke down. I haven't cried in a while I think the last time was because of eek. I just been through so much pain in my life that I just thug out and let it fly, but at some point i'm gon break and snap. I just happen to be at my breaking point. 

I laid on the floor crying just thinking about everything that happened in my life. Why me. I feel like everyone ask this but i'm still so young and gone through more than lost of people my age or older than me. I got up and opened my drawer seeing the box of razor blades. I grab one and put my head in hands as my leg shaked rapidly.

I started to make a new cut on my wrist until I heard little taps on my door before it opened revealing hope. I quickly wiped my eyes and put the razor blade in the drawer. 

"auntie sysy" she says while reaching for me to pick her up.

"hey stink"

"why you cry and you got a boo boo." She says pointing at the blood on my wrist.

"nothing baby i'm fine where's dior?"

"she night night."

"okay let's go night night." I say taking her to eeks room and putting her in the bed and kissing her forehead.  

I walk back in my room closing the door before sighing hard. I put a towel around my wrist to stop it from bleeding and I started to clean up the mess I made. 

I looked at all the cuts on my wrist before shaking my head and going to take a shower.

I took a good 30 min shower just cleaning up blood and everything before getting out to the front door being closed I shake my head knowing it was eek.

He opens my door then tries to open the bathroom door as i was tying my hair up I roll my eyes thinking he was just gonna go away I start putting my clothes on. 

"india!? open the door." He semi yells still pulling the doorknob. 

I open the door confused as to why he was yelling.

"elijah wtf you yelling for." I say mugging him walking outta the bathroom. 

"I thought it happened again." He mumbled but I still heard him.

"tf are you talking about?" I ask sitting on the bed looking at him.

He explained to me the flashback he had when he left making my heart drop.

"lijah i'm so sorry. I forgot all about that really." I say hugging him 

I felt bad scaring him like that again. I forgot the impact me cutting my wrist had on him. It was worse than everybody else react to it and he just made me feel horrible.

"It's fine just go to sleep." He says hugging me before walking out.

The next morning....

I wake up and do my morning routine and open my door to the smell of food. Going downstairs I see dior cooking.

"hey babesss." I drag hugging her. 

"Hey stink" she says kissing my cheek making me smile.

"sooo I called my brother today. Now it's your turn." she says making me roll my eyes.

"fineee I'll invite him for dinner tonight."

I pulled out my phone and texted sev 

Me: hey can we talk? dinner at my place today at 7.