13

Authors note: i'm sorry y'all . I didn't even get to write this weekend. I usually write at least 4 chapters but I was spending time with my family this weekend, I was outside all weekend. So sorry for that. This week i'm gonna be busy too so idk when this one coming out. I'm gonna try to write as much as possible.

India POV

Today is finally the day. Ace's dad been texting me and we agreed to meet up to get the briefcase. I have no doubt that he has every intention of killing us but that's not how it's finna go down.

Lately I been thinking, about my future and my love life etc. I tend to hold on to people in the past. For example sean and miyah. They were always there for me yes, but they are gonna do more damage to me in the long run. I try to move on but idk why I care so much about them when I shouldn't. People say that you are lucky to find an epic love one time in your life. I already had that, sadly it was cut short so maybe that's it for me . For now on i'm chilling. I was in love with my actual first love and it felt so amazing. When he died I fell into sean but i wasn't in love which made me suffer for it. So now i'm in no rush.

No treating anyone differently no soft spots. Cause that's how you get hurt.

My whole life it's been survive on my own. It's been kill or be killed. Watch your back because you never know who's after you. This was before I joined the gang too. I was raped at the age of 12. I was beaten since the age of 5. Men in and out my moms house. My dad acting crazy because he was tripping off the drugs . That's why it was so easy for me to join the gang . It was no different except I get paid and I have people that look out for me. Dave gave me that kind of life. I love him forever for that but he did a lot of dirty shit the years I been working for him. He would say he cares about me and wants me to get better mentally and physically but then goes and does stuff that mentally and physically breaks me down. Eek was just the last straw. So we are doing this mission without him.

"y'all ready for this? Y'all need anything else" eek says leaning on my door way as I loaded my guns.

"nope. You did enough. That you by the way. Just made it way easier to do it without Dave." I said now putting the guns in a bag.

"you know you don't gotta not talk to him because of me."

"Oh i know. This isn't the only thing he did that broke me. I'm done with anything that involved with dave, At least for now. I just need time, but i gotta go pick up the gang. See you later" I say walking past him making sure I grabbed everything.

"be safe. All of you"

"always" with that I closed the door and got in my car driving to killa house because it was closer than to sean's then to mir's .

10 mins later..

I beeped the horn letting killa now I was outside. He shortly comes out with katie at the door.

I know her name isn't katie but who gives af?

He gets in the car and just gets on him phone.

"Hi tf, nigga gon get in my car and not speak you can walk bitch." I say slapping the phone outta his hand.

"Mmcht. Wassup bru." he says making me roll my eyes.