22

Eek POV
His birthday

I woke up to my room filled with gifts, I looked around to see if anyone was around and I seen india smiling at me.

"happy birthday lijah!" she yells jumping on me and hugging and kissing all over my face. 

"okay okay."  i say laughing pushing her off of me.

"okay go brush your teeth. Hurry up" she says covering her nose making me laugh. 

I got up and brushed my teeth and came back out to india staring into space.

"hey you okay? Is it about killa?" i ask snapping her out of it.

"oh no i'm fine, even if I wasn't it doesn't matter it's your day. Now open your gifts" she says smiling.

"these from you and dior?" 

"no just me." she shrugs looking around. 

"india you did not have to get me all this." i say making eye contact with her.

"oh shut up, I love you, and you deserve it." she says handing me a bag.

It was from icebox. I opened it and it was a chain that had a picture of me,hope, and my baby momma on it. I stared at it for a good 2 mins before looking up and india.

"I love you." I say pulling her into a hug.

"i love you too eek" she says now standing between my legs as we hugged.

She pulled back from the hug and we looked each other in our eyes for what felt like forever. Until she broke it.

"umm here's some more." she's blushing pushing about 8 shoe boxes my way.

Eventually I opened all the gifts and I loved everything. I'm so thankful for india..

India POV

I finished giving eek all his gifts, he seem happy with them. We also had a little moment. Of course I stopped it because I just don't wanna go there.

I have a lot of different emotions towards him but i don't think I can take it there. I have to go to therapy tomorrow. So I guess I can talk to her about that.  

Eek was now downstairs opening everybody else's gifts. We haven't heard from killa since what happened but eek said he still invited him because I honestly don't care about the situation. I'm just slowly going back into cold sy. 

Fine by me..

I lay on the bed and fall asleep.

5 hours later..

"india!" I hear dior yell making me hop up. 

"what?"

"girl you been sleep for forever get tf dressed." she says making me look at the time and hop up.

I brushed my teeth and got in the shower before getting dressed.

Everybody's fit.