12

Authors note: I changed elijah's faceclaim. I wasn't really messing with the other one.It's so hard finding face claims y'all don't even understand, but thank y'all for 1.55k readers ❤️. I forgot to include this but india also has a brother, he is just older and moved away. They don't really talk. I suggest going back to characters and going to him, i just added it, but it will make more since in later chapters.

 I suggest going back to characters and going to him, i just added it, but it will make more since in later chapters

Eek POV
1 week later

I've been in the house with india for a few days now. Everything been good . I basically moved in to her house with hope. I been feeling much better between just hope, and india's presence and medicine .

Ever since I seen kaylonie what she said keeps popping up in my head "please be careful. There is someone coming after y'all . They want blood. It will result in one of y'all losing your life if you don't be careful."

I haven't heard anything about someone after us but india been plotting lately. Since the day I got outta the hospital she went around and killed all the guys that were in on jumping me. I think she's hiding stuff so i can focus on healing but I feel like I can handle it. Dave hasn't spoken to any of us since then either and india doesn't really want to talk to him.

I just woke up not too long ago and i was playing the game with a sleeping hope on my chest. The bedroom door opens to the smell food and I look up to see india .

"Hey food down here, give me hope." she says taking her outta my hand.

"That's my daughter nigga" I say trying to stand up on my crunches. With the broken ankle, and rib cage it's kinda hard to do.

"no no sit down i'll come back to get you."

"Ion like you babying me." I say while listening to what she said anyways .

"OH WELL"

India POV 

I went downstairs to put hope in her high chair before grabbing her food and putting it in front of her. I made waffles, bacon, sausage, and eggs.

"here you go baby"

"tank you"

Author- Idk if i put hopes age but ima go with 3 years old.

Once hope started eating I went upstairs to help lijah.

"ready stinkk ?"