28

Eek POV
One week later

I wake up to feeling something heavy on my chest. I look down to see a sleeping  sy on top of me and a sleep hope on my shoulder. I smile at the view. I honestly haven't been this happen in a longgg time. 

"sysy" I whisper making her stir in her sleep.

"sy get up." i say again making her smack her teeth and move. I chuckle and get up heading to the bathroom. 

No me and india are not together but we grew closer. We went back to finish the meeting we had and we agreed to talk it slow. We both been hurt and damaged and we don't wanna go through that again.

After I finish using the bathroom I start to brush my teeth feeling sy come and do the same.

"i'm gon drop hope off with my grandma today, she keeps complaining about not seeing her." i say going to get hope off the bed.

"okay. Good Morning pretty baby." sy says smiling at hope and her cover her face and smile.

"good morning tt sy." hope mumbles back making us chuckle.

Killa POV

"so you called sy back there and not me? really ?? some bitch over your baby momma?!" Kayla continues to yell as I rub my head.

"she was gonna be my baby momma too." I mumble 

"what the fuck you just say to me keshun?! you fucked that bitch?"

"Stop calling her that! Yes I did and I nutted in her." I yell in response.

No point of hiding it now..

"so where's the baby?" she asks making me roll my eyes.

"shit idk it's only been 4 weeks. Maybe a miscarriage. She was drinking a week later because of your dumb ass." I yell 

"be-because of me? so you don't want a baby with me? You want it with her?" she says letting tears fall.

"isn't that already clear?" i say grabbing my bag and walking out the house calling mir.

"hello" he says through my car speaker

"yoo i gotta talk to you. Can I pull up?" 

"fasho."

My music plays low as I drive. I honestly don't know if I got her pregnant or not. I hope so but then again I don't know how she would react. I just hope this bring us closer...

India POV

"wanna go to the movies?" I ask eek as we drive back from dropping hope off.

"Yea we can. Just us?" 

"Just us." i say smiling making him look at me then quickly back at the rode.

"bet"

Don't feel like writing all that so we gon skippp. - ms.author

we finally finish the movie so we are just sitting in the car after getting food talking and vibing.

"where do you see yourself in 5 years?" eek asks me

"honestly I always thought I would be doing this killing shit forever.. but now I don't five years maybe talking my rap career more serious just doing me continuing to get money just in a better way." i say making him smile.

My sudden crave for change and to do better in life has really been making him happy and I can see it. Something in me just keeps saying distance yourself from the gang and killing shit. The same thing that told me to go to therapy. I listened because it was the same voice that got me into this shit. Maybe my guardian angel..

"that's good sysy. I see myself you know hope being older with a girl friend or wife.. Another child and to just be happy. Making money." he says making me smile.

"I love that about you. The need to be happy, and to have a family" i say admiring his face.

"yeaa happiness and family is everything." he says staring back slowly inching towards me.

Within seconds we were so close our noses could touch. I was breathing heavy as he looked from my lips to my eyes before smashing his lips into mines. He deepens it as his tongue intertwines with mines. We stay there fighting for dominates until we pull away.

"I-" I start but he quickly cuts me off.

"India I wanna be with you." he says making my eyes widen

"I'm not just finna sit here and let you play games with me i want you, you want me so be my girl." 

"Elijah idkk. I don't wanna get hurt." I say lowly. I haven't felt this way in so long. 

"Me neither, but I have a feeling that you won't hurt me.. Cause I trust you. I'll give you time to think about it tho i'm not gon press you." He says before starting the car leaving me shook and quiet.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Should india say yes to eek?

Her possibly being pregnant?  

Was killa lying?

Killa trnna trap india? 

Sorry for the short chapter..