17

India POV
The next day 

I wouldn't even lie what sev said did hurt bad. I been maturing and having been blacking out or going off on people recently. He just set me all the way back. I can't believe I let myself get to that point and stab him.

I honestly am disappointed in myself. I been trnna be better. My birthday is in a week. I'm gonna be 20 so i'm trying to change my ways but people make it really hard. Will I even forgive sev? Idk maybe later, but now? Nahh.

I get a text from the gc saying we haven't been out for a while. So we all decided to meet up. Have dinner. Also dior's brother will be at the dinner so i'm excited. Miyah's also coming since I haven't talked to her since the incident at the club.

I was currently in dior's room, we had a sleepover in her room just talking bout life. See old me would've left dior at the warehouse. Or would have just let her find a way to wherever. I'm glad I took her in tho. I really fuck with her. Plusss she baddddd. Hope is still with eek's grandma. She is staying with her for the dinner since i'm sure it's gon be a lot.

Did i mention dave's coming? yup. It was kinda my idea. I can't say i'm changing and not holding grudges with people and not do that for dave. So we are gonna try and talk it out tonight. Hopefully we can just move past it. Him and eek as well. 

"How you feeling about dinner tonight?" dior asks me snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Umm i'm excited. To kinda put all the drama behind us and just get over it. I'm growing as person and if this is what it takes i'm here for it." I say making her nod her head in agreement. 

"I feel you girl" she says making me chuckle.

Later that night ( getting ready for dinner)

Everybody's outfit * the person who is india in real life disabled her ig so I had to improvise, Y'all get the point tho. Fuck what dave had on.

 Fuck what dave had on