27

Authors note: i'm really sorry yall. I jhi be getting bored of these books and people. Im trnna finish this for y'all tho i know y'all love it. Just give me time. I gotta job and a life lmao. I'm working on a new book tho :)

India POV
Next week 

I been in the room all morning with dior. She's moving out soon and ima miss her. So i'm trying to spend as much time with her as possible. 

I groan and lay my head on her. "Ion think i'm gonna go to therapy today." I say looking at her

so smexyyyyy 

"why not?" 

"Ion know. I feel like she gon try some shit. Ion feel like being there, but then I wanna tell her about sev." I say sighing.

"Then just go stink. I know you need to let all that and you can get good advice in return. Why not." she says making me nod my head in agreement.

"I guess you're right."  I get up and stretch and walk towards my room to get dressed.

Eek POV

I been texting india's therapist all morning because i'm supposed to be coming in. I honestly don't know what's gonna happen. I hope that she takes it the right way. If not I just know she gon raise hell, but if she likes me like she says i'm sure she won't

I think as I get ready to go to her session until she comes in my room. 

"Eli- oh where you going." she starts cutting herself off.

"Just to the mall. Gonna get some stuff for hope." I say trying not to look at her hoping she believes me.

"Okay. I wanna go. I wasn't gonna go to therapy so maybe I can just go with you." She says making my heart skip a beat.

"No no go. It's cool i can catch you later." i say with a serious face.

"If you insist master" she says before walking out making me chuckle.

I leave out and start driving to her session.

India POV 

I leave out of eek's room before laying on my bed taking a quick nap before heading the therapy.

30 mins later...

I wake up to my alarm going off meaning I had to leave. I quickly get up and brush my teeth before putting my shoes on and leaving out.

At therapy 

"Good afternoon msssss." I say closing her door before turning around and meeting eyes with eek making me give her a confused look.

"Good afternoon india please sit."

"Ummm why's he here?" 

"I think you know why." she says making me roll my eyes

"I heard what you said india. I feel the same honestly.Your smile, your personality, everything about you I love. I didn't wanna say anything because I didn't know how you felt. Ever since I moved in with you it's been little shit that just makes me want you even more." He says making me blush. He chuckles in response to it.

"Ion like this. You make me smile when i'm mad you make me happy. Ion like it at all." I say making all of us laugh.

"soooo does that mean that I did a good match making job." my therapist says laughing.

"I mean..." I start but quickly get interrupted by my phone ringing. Seeing that it was mir I answered.

"Hell-" 

"Come to the hospital hurry. Killa got shot. He's in horrible condition." he says quickly making me look over at eek.

"on our way." I say before hanging up.

"We have to go. I'm sorry." i quickly grab his hand and we leave me explaining everything on the way.

We get there and get out meeting everyone in the waiting room. 

"why's she here?" I hear a pregnant katie say making me look over.

"bitch don't test me today." I say sternly making her shut up and sit back.

I sat down and my leg starts shaking "so what the fuck happened?" i ask highly irritated atp.

"dave had us hitting this lick and we was lacking. They only got him tho."

"why wasn't I called? So y'all don't need me nomore?" 

"I mean we did but dave told us not to call you." he says making me shake my head.

After hours of waiting we finally have a update..

"Family of keshun?" she ask making us all stand up.

"He's gonna be fine. Just has to take it slow. He wasn't shot in any major places we got all the bullets out so we wanna watch him over night then he can come home." she says making us nod.

"oh and he wants to talk to one of you."

"Oh me of course. I'm his baby momma." kayla says making me mentally roll my eyes.

"sy correct?" she ask making me hold my laugh.

"i'm sorry that's me." I say walking to his room following the nurse.

"are you straight?" i ask killa as I walk in the room.

"Yea, I just wanted to talk to you. I'm sorry for how i did you, i met everything i said. I'm in love with you. I want you no matter how long it takes.." he says making me make a weird face.

"killa i'm sorry but ion feel the same way. At all. I gave you a chance you blow it that's it. I have love for you, but you have a baby momma . I'm way past that so I forgive you but no." i say making him sigh.

"Friends?" he says making me laugh.

"friends" i repeat before dapping him up and walking out meeting eek.

"You heard all that?" i ask already knowing the answer by the mug on his face.

"unfortunately." he says making me laugh.

"thank you forreal elijah."

"for what?"

"Always being there for me. Even when i push you away." I say making him smile.

"i'll always be there for you." he says before kissing me forehead...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Authors note: I really be wanting to make long ass chapters for y'all but I be being rushed and I know I take long to update so I try to just get them out. I'm sorry ..