14

India POV 

We rushed to the hospital as mir was applying pressure and killa drove. My brother just sat there looking stupid and home girl fell asleep. For some reason I was unfazed by sean literally sitting in front of me bleeding out. 

Of course I cared but the tears they didn't wanna come, I didn't really have anything to say, and my emotions they just acted as if he wasn't dying. This never happened before, I am surrounded by death. I see people die or kill people daily. It always fazed me. In my dreams, I close my eyes and see them, but it's only so much you can take before your emotions just shut off. Can't keep up with all the pain and trauma. 

"He's gone." was all I heard that snapped me outta my thoughts. 

"Nahh I can go to the hospital still he's gon be straight." killa tries to say . I looked up at my brother whose face was in his hands. I knew he was hurting too. Him and sean were also tight. Before I was there it was always sean and sev. 

"There's no fucking point. He's fucking dead." mir semi-yells.  I was just stuck. Couldn't say much, couldn't do much . Just there. I sat with facing sean who was now dead on the van floor and I just stared at his lifeless body. I eventually went down to sit next to him. 

I moved his hair out of his face and kissed his forehead. "I'm so sorry" I whispered in his ear. 

This was my suicide mission. If anything the bullet was made for me. I should have been the one to take that bullet and sean would be here. Or we could have went to dave and sean would also still be here, It's always me being stubborn and it caused sean his life. 

I took a deep breath to look and see where we were. I look up and noticed a familiar neighborhood .

"Oh y'all got me fucked up." Is all I said simply

"chill sy please he needs to know." mir says grabbing my hand but I snatch away. 

"Okay why do I have to be here for that. He is the reason eek almost died. Imagine if we lost eek and sean . The fuck would we do huh?" I say semi-yelling waking up the poor girl. 

"Whatever sy " killa says getting out the car as everyone follows.

"you two stay. I don't have time I want to be in here quick in and out." I say pointing to the girl i saved and sev.

"My best friend is dead on the fuckig floor and you want me to stay in here?" sev says

"The clean up crew is coming, And best friend?" I start and chuckle. "A best friend that abandoned him without a warning or a goodbye and haven't spoke to him since. Yea some best friend you are." With the I slam the van door and walk in the house.

At that point me and mir had blood all over us. I walk in the house to see them all sitting down and dave's head down. Great they told him we can leave now.

They all heard me walk in and they looked in my direction making dave get up and start walking towards me.

"india omg i am so sorry" he says trying to reach for me but I backed up. 

"No. No dave fuck you okay? I don't want your fucking pity. I'm straight and i forever will be . I lost so much in life because of you and the day you tried to kill eek was the last straw for me. You don't think about anybody but yourself you selfish bitch ass nigga. I'm leaving and if y'all don't come tf on dave can take y'all tf home." I say storming outta the house and getting in the driver's seat seeing the boys slowly follow. Killa seating in the passenger's seat. 

The ride was quiet and I rode to drop off mir first. We eventually get there and drop him off and I was now parked in front of killa's house. 

He started to get out the car and he stopped and put his hand on my thigh "india" he says softly making me shake my head.