5

Sy POV  
the next morning (1pm)

Knock knock knock ! 

"india wake tf up and get ready" I hear sean yell 

"i'm up damn" I yell throwing the covers off of me and getting up grabbing my phone and going to the bathroom.

I started my shower and did my morning routine . While I was brushing teeth I get a ft call from miyah.

"hey bitchhh" she says smiling in the camera.

"heyyy wyd" i say wiping my mouth off .

"nothing just woke you, how is the house with seann and killaaaaa ?"

"wym and killa" i say chuckling .

"i meannn i see the way y'all look at each other and he likes you and you like him back even if you don't wanna say it but I know you and sean probably knows too that's why he did all that last night"

I chuckle while taking my clothes off. "girl bye i don't like him, but i gotta go i'll call you later." I say hanging up before getting a response. Ion got time for her shit.

30 mins later.

I got out the shower and got dressed and headed downstairs for the group meeting about today. I go downstairs finding everyone on the couch waiting for me .

"finally damn girl, you look good tho period bitch" mir says jumping around. 

"Fuck up and periodddd" i say sticking my tongue out twerking while mir hyped me up and the rest of them mugged us. 

"INDIA SIT TF DOWN" i hear dave say from the tv making me and mir sit down and laugh.

"ight so they having a party at a club, and all y'all need to go . Sy will catch their attention i'm sure so be nice" dave says 

"uhh nice ? Ion know wtf that is sorry" I say making him laugh

"i'm fr it starts at 8 be really bye talk to yall later. Love yall" 

"fineee " i say getting up

"I SAID I LOVE YOU INDIA" dave yells as I run upstairs.

"She almost said she loved sean the other day" eek blurts out .

"NO I DID NOT" i yell from my room making them laugh.

PsychoticOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara