4

Killa POV 

Killa POV 

11 at night and i was getting packed to leave tomorrow morning.  We decided not to go to the mall because of the leaving tomorrow .

I packed most of my clothes since we gon be down there for a month. Me and sy talked after the meeting to just get cool. We decided to be cool and get to know each other for the time we were in the house together.

I'm excited honestly. I still can't get her out of my mind so maybe this month with her will help hopefully I get tired of her, but just look at her how would i ? I get snapped outta my thoughts by kayla.

"i'm sad i can't go" she says sitting on the floor next to me pouting. "i know i know but my grandma's sick so i gotta go alone." i lied . 

"i understand. Can i give you some going away head?" she asks making me smile. 

10 mins later...

She been giving me head for a good 5 mins now, i still aint cum . Why? because i'm thinking bout sy ass. Damn she fucking up a nigga nut and she can't even be my girl cause she fw the homie.

"just watch out I say" Pushing her off of me. "Am i bad why didn't you nut" she asked wiping her mouth. "i'm just not feeling it." i say running my and down my face. "it's that sy girl isn't it? Where tf did you even meet her, you don't tell me anything are you cheating? Yk what I don't even care. Fuck you and sy" she says putting clothes on and leaving.

I laughed thinking about what sy would do if she heard that. Her crazy sexy ass. Is the last thing I think before going to sleep.

 Is the last thing I think before going to sleep

Sy POV 
the next morning (8am)

I finished packing some last min stuff and I head out the door going to where dave told us the private jet would be . He said 7:30 but they can wait. I make sure I grab everything before locking my door.