9

Eek POV
1 week later 

It's finally time to go back home and i'm so ready. I miss my daughter so much. She been staying with my mom while I was gone so I can't wait to see her. I also decided to tell dave I wanted to leave the gang when we got back. 

I gotta family at the end of the day. Yea the inner circle is like my family but if they really love me they would understand when i'm coming from. 

My thoughts get interrupted by sy walking in my room.

"hey, can i come in." she says peeking in with her body behind the door. 

"yea fasho" 

she walks in and sits next to me .

"you done packing?" I ask her 

"yup, i see you are too. You ready for this? You sure?"

"yea, i'm sure . I been thinking bout this for a while now. It's just about time i followed through . For lonie." I say smiling at the sound of her name.

"yea for kaylonie" she says getting up and hugging me. 

"we leaving in an hour" she says before closing me door.

Killa pov

We finally go back to atlanta. I talked kayla and i'm gonna take her more serious. Therefore cutting india off. It's better for her and sean and me and kayla. So it's better to just not communicate with her.

Unless it has something to do with our work. I was in the room on the phone with kayla while packing my bags. 

"ight bae we bout to leave see you inna lil bit." 

"okay love you"

"love you too." say before hanging up.

Do I really love kayla? I guess. I have love for her. In love ? no. That's because I fell in love with india but once i get over that i'll be all in for kayla and I can't wait.

Our relationship was fine until india came in my office that day. So if we don't speck i'll forget about her . What is so special about shawty that makes me think about he like this?

India POV 

We all packed up and we were getting on the private jet. We packed our stuff up and took our seats. I sat next to sean while everybody sat by themselves. 

"you gon miss new york?" Sean asks making me look up from my phone.

"nahhh, i'm cool off this place for a while" I say making him laugh.

"yea i feel that, come here" He says pulling me on his chest and wrapping his arms around me. 

"you smell good daddy" I say making him chuckle.

"girl shut the hell up" 

I started to doze off until killa tapped me.

Killa POV

I see sean and sy boo'd up and it kinda made me jealous. I don't know why cause she not my girl. My mind raced. Why tf can't I get shawty outta my head. 

I decided to tell her now. I get up and she was laid on sean chest I tapped her making sean and her open their eyes and look at me . 

"wassup k" she ask sitting up.

"can I talk to you real quick" She nods and gets up.

"hold on sean" She says as we walk to the back where nobody was at 

"wassup nigga I was going to sleep." She says sitting on a counter that was there. 

"I think we should stop talking"

"nigga tf are you talking about me don't "talk" " She chuckles. 

"Not like talking talking. Like stop communicating " i say rolling my eyes

"Oh why?" 

"just because I gotta gf and idk" I say running my hand down my face.

"awww what you was falling for lil old me . " she says laughing before continuing

"I don't really care I mean ion feel nun towards you so okay bet." she says before walking out.

Ion know why but she jhi crushed me right there. It was hard to tell her but her acting like that just made my heart shattered into pieces. I already didn't wanna do it but whatever. We all know sy heart less.

I walk back out making sure I ain't look like tears were gonna fall and I walked back out and sat in my seat. 

Sy POV

I walked back to my seat next to sean and took a deep breath. I know that I acted heart less but that kinda hurt me. I look over and see keshun going to sit down he looked fine I just rolled my eyes. 

"you good mamas" Sean asked picking my head up with his chin. 

"yea i'm fine" I say and smile.

He looks at me and then lips and he pulls my face into him and we kiss. We kissed for a good 10 seconds passionately and he evenly pulls away and I chuckle and lick me lips. 

I lay my head on his chest and look over making eye contact with keshun. He looked hurt but fuck him. I turn my head into seans chest and go to sleep. 

I eventually get woken up by sean "come on baby we here" 

"okay" I say getting up and throwing  my hands over my face. 

Miyah POV 

Today was the day that sy came home I told her mom about everything that she says and does. Her mom said she would handle it but give her time.

Till then that's still my best friend but yea . Her momma just need to get her together cause i'm tired of it.

Eek POV

I decided to ride with sy back to my momma house. We put our stuff in the car and parted ways from everyone else.

"you really gon do it ligah?" she asks looking at me from the rode. 

"yea, ima see my mom and my daughter then go talk to dave."

"okay, please be careful you know how he is. I got your back tho fosho" she says pulling up to my moms house.

"i will."

"Keep hope over here for the night too, i gotta bad feeling about it ligah please?" she says before I close the door

"okay sysy i gotchu. I love you. call you later."

"i love you too" 

I open my moms door looking back to see india pulling off. 

"daddyyyy!!!" 

TO BE CONTINUED...