11

Eek POV 
Flash back

I get home and get out the car. I see a black car pull up beside me and stop. I pull out my gun and someone swings the car door opened hitting me in my rib cage "ahh" I say dropping the gun. He kicks the gun and tries to swing on me but I dodge it hitting him in his face instantly knocking him out.

Then 10 other niggas jump out the car and start to jump me. I was getting stabbed,hit with pipes, and even stomped on. I tired to fight back of course but I was also fighting to stay awake.

"Come on that's enough" 

"thats for trnna leave bitch"

Was all I heard before I blacked out . I shortly woke up by the warm touch of india's hands.

"eek- what the fuck" I hear as she tries to keep me awake, but from getting hit in the head time after time I couldn't help but to doze off.

Flashback over.

I woke up in a room that looked like my baby mommas house.

"tf"

"hey baby" I hear and I look over seeing lonie.

"omg kaylonie. I missed you" I say giving her a tight hug.

"I miss you more. I'm proud of you"

"proud of me? why?"

"For keeping your promise and leaving the gang. Even if it took my death to realize it." 

"ik i'm so sorry" i say wiping tear off my face.

"it's okay. You have to wake up tho"

"what- why I'm happy with you" I say grabbing her hand.

"your leaving our daughter behind. Your leaving sy." 

I sigh hard knowing she was right. "your right. She can't grow up without a mother or father. I love you"

"i love you too. I'm always watching over y'all. Hope,you, and india. But please be careful. There is someone coming after y'all . They want blood. It will result in one of y'all losing your life if you don't be careful. Promise?"

"okay. I promise" 

"bye lijah."

"bye-" before I could finish I wake up with a bright light in my face.

Dave POV

"India never been that mad at me. She looked like she wanted to kill me " I say talking to monique (his wife). While running my hands down my face.

"I would too. She doesn't have much left and you are taking the closest thing to a brother from her." She says sitting next to me.

"He tired to leave the gang."

"So TF WHAT DAVE?! Once that boy makes it he still isn't gonna be in the gang . You beat him leaving him with a inch of his life. He has a daughter. A family! He was just trying not to make the same mistake he did with him baby momma."