15

Eek POV

It's been two days since sean died and india just been locked in her room. Not really saying much. She been getting closer with that girl dior but she hasn't talked to her brother yet.

I know she needs time that's why i'm letting her be. A close friend of hers died and her brother who has been MIA for years came back all in the same day. I know she's hurting I just wanna help her.

Why it seem like y'all don't gaf that sean died lmaoo - ms. author 

I also been getting better I can walk on my own and i'm almost all the way straight. Hope was in my bed watching coca melon and eating some gummy's. I walk over to india's door and I knock softly. 

"yes" she says softly making me sigh and walk in seeing her in a sports bra and shorts. Her body shape fye. Eww wtf stop. I shake the thought out of my head and walk over to her bed and sit next to her legs that were dangling off the bed.

"sysy" I say softly rubbing her back. 

She didn't reply she just sat there as I rubbed her back. I couldn't help but to think this is my fault. If I told them what my baby moms said. She said if they weren't careful someone was gonna die, and I didn't tell anyone. 

I forgot homegirl name lmao so ima just call her baby momma tell I find out. I think it was kaylanie but idk for sure lol yall help me- ms.author.

"We have to talk to dave." She says lowly

"wym why" 

"I mean me, killa, and mir are still technically in his gang so we have to either put shit to the side or leave the gang for good."

"what do you wanna do?"

"I mean of course i don't wanna do this shit for life but it's all i know. It's what I grew up on so idk how to feel or what to do. I also can't imagine no being in this shit with you." She says head now resting on my shoulder.

I sigh hard " I know . Now that i'm out it just feels like I left y'all. We were all inner circle we had each others backs."

"yea. It's fine tho. Your still our inner circle and we still love you." she says looking at me making me smile.

"Hey sy- oh sorry am I interrupting something?" dior comes in and asks

"Oh no sis you fine come sit." india says making her sit beside india.

"Also you need to talk to your brother. Both of y'all." I say making them both roll their eyes.

"I knowwwww" They say together making me laugh.

"I'll talk to my brother tomorrow and dior you can call your brother and tell him come down here tomorrow deal?" 

"deal" 

"dada" hope says coming and hugging my leg.

"Oouu the whole gang's here lets have a movie night." India says getting excited. 

We all agreed because this is the most she talked and the happiest she's been in a while. I just love seeing her stress free and happy. We all get snacks and got on india's bed as we started the movie.