23

India POV 
The next morning 

I woke up with a banging headache as I layed on something hard. I looked up to see eek making my heart rate speed up. 

"Omg" I mumbled seeing me in a bra and underwear and him shirtless with shorts on. I don't remember shit from last night..

"eek" I say tapping him lightly making him toss and turn until he eventually opened his eyes.

"mmhm." he says eyes closing again.

'Did we? you knoww?" I say making him chuckle and open his eyes.

"nah. I would never take advantage of you, you were blackout drunk and you asked me to sleep with you. So that's what we did. sleep." he says making me get up and sigh in relief.

"Well thank you for taking care of me." I say smiling while I put a robe on. 

"of course."

i go in the bathroom and started my morning routine as I heard my door close meaning eek left. 

I got in the shower and got dressed . 

What she wore 

 As I opened my door I smelt food and heard people talking

I go downstairs to see mir, dior,keshun,killa, eek, and killa's friend aj talking in the kitchen as eek cooked. 

"Who told y'all, y'all can be in my house." I say hugging mir.

"Chileee. we slept over " mir says scratching his head making me laugh and shake my head.

"what time you go to therapy today?" eek asks looking at me to the eggs.

"6-8. It's only 10:00 so I have a while." I say making him nod.

"sooo what was you and eek doing in the bed together?" dior asks with a smirk making eek instantly turn around and killa to mug me and eek.

"Why y'all heard sum" eek asks turning back around.

"noo but we saw y'all up on each other." mir instagates causing me to give him a death stare.

"Well we ain't do nun. Trust me if we did you would've heard" he says causing me to mug him and for everyone but killa to laugh.

"I ship" mir and dior say at the same time making the clap hands.

"Ain't shit to ship." I shrug looking over at eek who was focusing on the food.

I probably stared for a little while. He looked good. As he should. Alrighty hoe look away. 

I look away seeing dior and mir staring at me stare at eek making us all three laugh. Everyone looked at us concerned. 

I got down off the kitchen counter and decided to go live. I put it up so where they could see everybody instantly getting 1,000 views. I'm pretty famous on instagram since I rap and model from time to time. 

"hey hoess." I drag reading the comments

"food ready" eek says sliding me a plate. 

"thank you" I say smiling at him.

Why tf do I keep smiling.

I say to myself making me stop smiling and shake me head.

"aww he got her smilinggg" someone in the comments say making me roll my eyes.

"I ain't a simp ass bitch okay?" I say making people in the comments laugh.

"rd i'm off this bitch." I say ending the live and sitting on the couch next to mir and eek. 

"So i'm just wondering when we gon get back on our killing shit." Killa says making mir agree.

"sy?" mir ask

"I don't know. I'm cooling right now. Let them come to us. We'll be ready." I say making them nod. "okay" killa mumbles.

I honestly don't have a problem with killa I just don't really want to communicate with him on the level we were on at first. 

6:00.. 
at her therapy section

"hi" I say closing ms.kendricks door before sitting on the couch. 

"hey india, how are you?" 

"i'm doing good." I say making her nod.

"okay today I wanna talk about your brother" she says making me roll my eyes and nod.

"So how is y'all relationship, start from the beginning."

"So we were really close. Inseparable. I guess my mom didn't like that. She hated me for some reason. Till the  day she died she just hated me, but not sev. So eventually she got in his mind and told him lies and he left me with me. a couple months ago he pops back up. I asked him why he left and everything and he blow up on me. Calling me a hoe. Saying I used to willingly sleep with my mom's bf's saying I got the beatings and abuse because I deserved it. I blacked out after that. Haven't talked to him since." I say shrugging as she wrote.

"So y'all haven't talked for about a month or 2?" she asks making me nod my head no.

"Well I think it's time for you to talk to him. I understand that what he said hurt you and triggered your ptsd but life is short and you already lost your mom. You will regret not making you and his bond inseparable again. That's your big brother, I know you miss him." she says making me nod.

"Okay" I say simply making her smile.

I knew she was happy with my simple answer since when I first got in here I used to argue with her. She helped me a lot so far and i'm honestly so grateful.

"Sooo killa??" she says smirking making me clear my throat and tell her what happened. 

"Oh wow. So you think you might like eek?" she says making me look at my feet.

"I don't know honestly. That's my ex best friend's baby daddy and love of her life. I'm scared to get hurt so I kinda used killa and sean but the fact that I think i'm really feeling something is scaring me." I say making her nod.

"I understand... I'm sure kaylonie would want y'all to be happy. She wouldn't want him hurting because of her and she wouldn't want you holding back. So if your heart is telling you something listen.. You never know. All relationships don't end with heartbreak" she says smiling making me nod.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Authors note: I'm sorry y'all I got writer's block. This chapter short I feel like I was gonna make it longer but yk. I just said why lmao. Okay see y'all <333!