8

India pov
2 weeks later

It's been 3 week since we been here and today is the day. We take down that nigga syx. Me and him got really close these past weeks, but the birthday party is today so we gotta make our move. 

I'm ready to go back home and so was everybody else. We called up dave and told him the plan for the night and he agreed of course.

Eek hasn't told anyone about what he told me 2 weeks ago. I'm not mad at him or anything. I understand and i would do the same if I lost the love of my life and have a daughter to raise on my own. 

I get snapped outta my by eek coming in my room.

"wassup eek." I say seating up.

"hey sysy . You ready for tonight ? ik that y'all been close." He says sitting down .

I laughed making him give me a straight face. "sorry sorry. No i'm cool he a opp I ain't stressing . I was only getting close to take him out. I wanna make sure I'm the one to kill him too. Thanks for checking on me tho eek." I say walking into the bathroom and closing the door.

"yea whatever" he says before leaving out. 

Eek POV 

"yea whatever" I say before leaving out of sy's room. 

We are finally offing this nigga man i'm so excited cause i'm tired of seeing sean and killa walk around like sad ass puppies because india hanging with that nigga. She got us a invite so i'm good.

I go in my room and facetime my mom . After three rings she answers . 

"hey baby" she says smiling in the camera.

"wassup ma, where hope?"

"oh shes right here" she says passing the phone to her. 

"daddyy!!!"

"wassup my baby what you doing"

"i-i- eating and watching show"

I chuckle a little. "Oh okay you miss me?" 

"yasuh"

"i miss you too baby. Just one more week and i'm coming home to you okay?" 

"okay daddy but i watching tv so bye wov you" 

"ight mama i love you too see you soon" i say hanging up the phone and taking a deep breath. 

My daughter is my reason to live and die. Fuck all this gang shit cause she more important. I love her to death and i'll be damned if i lose her or i  die leaving her alone. 

"aye man." I hear and see sean at my door.

"wassup nigga" I say getting up and sitting on the edge of the bed.

"you ready for tonight" 

"yea fosho." I say rubbing my hands together.

"aye sy says she wants to kill him herself" I say making me and him laugh. 

"shawty crazy." 

We talk for awhile until he leaves out making me roll over and fall asleep.

Killa POV

I was chilling playing the game when i get a call from kayla. I pause the game and answer the phone.

I almost forgot about her lol.