6

Authors note: i'm so mad because I come back to see this whole chapter deleted like what. Now I gotta write it over. I don't even remember all that I wrote now I gotta re-read to make sure i ain't missing nothing.

 I don't even remember all that I wrote now I gotta re-read to make sure i ain't missing nothing

^^^ Trey

Sy POV 
At the club

We get to the party and it's packed of course. I split up from the rest I go to the bar and they go to our vip section. I was sitting at the bar chilling looking around the club and drinking .

I see killa flirting with this random bitch. I roll my eyes, niggas never doing their job. This exactly why dave wanted me to come.

I notice a someone took a seat beside me. I look over and see this fine ass man. OOUUU chile he looks better in person. I admire his face and outfit. Damn. Hell nah he a oop. 

"wassup ma you look good."  He says looking at me up and down licking his lips.

What I really wanted to say "Boy get the fuck out my face oop." But then I remembered what dave said "be nice" sspt . Nice what the fuck is that.

"wassup" I say pushing my drink back and ordering a new one. You never know with these niggas.

"shawty I ain't do nun to your drink" he says chuckling.

"you never know" i say sipping on my new drink as I felt someone staring at us. I guess he felt it too cause I look over at him and his lips crash into mines. TF. His lips soft asf tho and he smells good. 

OMG india snap out of it he a oop.

We pull back and I look at him confused. "what was that for?" I ask rubbing my thumb across my bottom lip. 

"A nigga was watching us so I gave him a show. You mines so he don't need to be looking." He says smirking making me scrunch my face up. Fuck no been to nice.

"nigga I don't even know you like that,I'm not a fucking shirt. I been trnna be nice but you don't even know me. I'm not like this in real life so don't fucking try it." I say snapping cause what.

"you right i'm sorry lil mama . Let me get to know you".

"lil mama . That's your new name. Let's dance lil mama"  He says making me roll my eyes. This nigga think life a joke huh?

I get up as I hold his hand leading him to the dance floor. I look over to see sean and killa mugging us. 

Awww my babies jealous. Little did they know they gotta worry bout each other more.