20

Killa POV

I'm honestly happy that india gave me a chance. Just to vibe and talk. I just like being around her, but now i'm on my way to end things with kayla. Maybe not forever but i'll just tell her I have to lay low.

"Kayla?!" I yell walking into her house with the clothes she had at my house.

Me and kayla don't share a house we just have things at each others house since we are always at her house or mines.

"yess? Wassup bae" she says walking up to me kissing me.

"kayla look. I have to lay low for a while. Just give me a little min delete my number, don't come to my house. I'll come see you and text when I need you okay?" i say as she gave me a confused look.

"trust me okay. It's for the better of us and me. It's to keep you safe." I say making her nod and hug me."

"i'm gonna miss you."

"yea me too." i say pulling away from the hug dropping the bag on the floor and walking out.

Now I can finally give india all my attention he thinks as he pulls off.

India POV

"India wait" dior semi-yell pushing her head from between my legs as they started to shake.

"take it" I says sending vibrations to my clit making me instantly cum and she licked it up.

She came up and kissed me. "you taste good." I says still kissing her causing me and her to chuckle.

Nahh i'm just playing lmaoo. Run that back turbo..

I sat on my bed watching the new episode of all american with eek and hope while we ate snacks.

"Coop annoying, she need to get her life together" I say shaking my head making eek nod in agreement

I look down to hope holding her hand out for more gummy bears .

"Here fat ma" I say handing her another one making her smile

"thak you tt" she says causing me to smile and kiss her cheek .

"they cute" I heard eek say making me look up and smile .

"You think we cute?" I asks smiling still causing him to over at me with a mug.

" I was talking about Spencer and Olivia ain't nobody sweating you ugly ass lil girl" he says mushing my head.

"Fuck you den" I say causing us both to laugh .

Just because I feel like I don't show enough india and eek :) We love them.

The episode ended and my phone started ringing causing me to turn it over and see it was killa. One thing I can say is my mom and females around me always been naive towards men like they were blinded by their "love" they couldn't see the bullshit. Thankfully i'm not one of them. I see right through that bullshit and once I actually see something fishy I just dip. That was always my way of not getting hurt broken. 

"hello" i say answering the phone

"yoo what you doing, I was gonna bring you some food." he says making me smile.

I just love food ...

"I just finished watching all american with eek and hope and that's cool. You can come and bring me 10pc honey lemon pepper wings and fries from america's best wings." I say making him laugh.

"ight ima see you." he says hanging up the phone and I looked at eek who was already looking at me. 

"he bring me foodddd. This cookie goodddd." i say getting up dancing making me and him bust out laughing.

"that's our time." he says causing me to laugh

"i love you lijah and hope."

"wove you too" hope says running back in hugging me.

"i love you more india" he says grabbing hope and closing my door.

I dozed off to sleep eventually..

I later felt a tap on my leg and someone calling my name softly.

"india wake up I got your food." killa says making me hop up.

"eeeeh thank you." i say hugging him.

"your welcome shawty." he says handing me the bag.

I started to eat my food and I looked up at killa who was already looking at me.

"whattt?" i say laughing a little.

"nothing just looking." he says looking away.

"sooo tell me about you or something." I say making him laugh.

"you just wanna hear me talk." he says taking his shirt off and laying back in the bed. 

We ended up talking for hours until we fell asleep. 

I woke up and seen me laying on killa's chest as he had his hand on my butt.

"I tried to slip out by his grip just got tighter. 

"killaaaa" I dragged making him turn in his sleep 

"go back to sleep sy." he whines making me sigh.

"keshun I have to pee." i whined back causing him to throw a small tantrum but he lets me go.

I went and did what I had to do also brushing my teeth and washing my face.

"Thought you had to pee" he says walking behind me with his pp on my butt.

"I did but I didn't wanna go out their stank breath. I want to get up it's 10.

"how aboutttt we go the fair today." I ask turning around and sitting on the sink. 

"it's up to you shorty."

"okay dennn." i say walking out the bathroom doing a little dance.

Eek POV 

Me and hope sat in the living room as she watch coco melon and I was scrolling down my timeline.

I heard india and killa walking down the stairs making me turn my head.

"morning sysy. Wassup killa." i say sending them both a head nod.

"good morning eek."

"waddup my boy." he says dapping me up.

"go morning." hope says reaching her arms out for india.

"good morning stinkabutt." she says turning her up in the arm making her giggle.

"so what y'all doing today." I ask looking at india.

I honestly love india with all my heart. She is beautiful in the inside and out and I honestly can't see my life without her. I won't say i'm really jealous but I just don't want her to get hurt messing with him. Me and everyone else knows. I never really seen myself with her but i don't know.

"we are going to the fair and I decided that I want to start taking therapy classes. Just to get my thoughts and my past together so i'm booking one for sometime next month for me." she says making me nod.

"since we on the topic I was thinking it could be a inner circle thing me, you, hope, dior, killa, and mir can go." she says making me nod.

"sounds good to me. I can drop hope off so we can do our own thing." i say making her and killa agree.

They look happy right now. Let's see how long this gonna last...

To be continued...

Authors note: Okay, next chapter i'll probably give y'all tomorrow. I gave y'all killa and india vibing just a littleee. It's time to get to the juices tho. So unfortunately for the killa and india fans this is it for now. Y'all let me know if y'all want anyone else's pov I did eek since I haven't done him in a while.