1

(Girl above is Luna)

Tweet

Tweet

Tweeeeeet

I groaned with pain as I opened my blue eyes. Giving the familiar small yellow bird a thankful smile I dragged myself out of my thin mattress on the floor.

I limped over to my small shower favouring my left foot which was twisted at a odd angle.

Limping into the shower I turned on the ice cold water letting it sooth my hot red swollen ankle.

After I was done showering I got dressed in my scratchy clothes. I  ran as fast as I could up the stairs trying to reach the kitchen before everyone woke up.

The instant I reached the kitchen I got to work making eggs and bacon for the pack.

Once I was done with my chores I limped over to the corner where I usually waited for the pack to finish eating.

All at once I heard everyone's alarm clocks going off. I watched as the soon to be alpha of the pack Kyle and his mate Jennifer walk proudly into the kitchen.

I bowed my head low as they walked past me with evil smirks on there faces.

Oh no what now I thought knowing they had something viscous planned for me.

I waited until everyone was done eating then I started to clean up there horrible mess.

The instant I was done I turned to Kyle and Jennifer who stood behind me impatiently.

"I'm done" I mumbled nervously. "No need to be nervous dear omega" Jennifer cooed in a sickening sweet voice.

I swallowed hard as Kyle pushed me harshly into the current Alphas office.

I bowed my head low mumbling "Alpha Jason" politely. Alpha Jason looked at me his eyes filled with hatred.

"The Alpha King is coming here today so I want you to prepare the biggest guest room for him understood Omega?" He growled.

"Yes Alpha" I murmured keeping my head bowed as I backed out of his office.

I scrambled to the the biggest guest room and started to clean. By the time I was done it was time to greet the new Alpha King.

Wow that was fast A voice chirped in my head making me jump a mile high.

Wh..who was that I asked shakily. Finally you can hear me, you don't know how long I've waited for you to answer me! The voice shouted making me flinch.

Uh who....I started to say but the voice interrupted me Hi Luna my name is Moon and I'm your awesome wolf!

I let out a startled gasp my wolf? But how? I thought I didn't get a wolf. I whispered.

Oh Luna I've been here with you the moment you were born, I saw how everyone treats you, I've been trying to talk to you for the last past months but you never seemed to hear me until now My new found wolf explained gently.

You don't know how excited I am to hear that now I can tell my parents I do have a wolf I whispered excitedly.

I'm afraid I can't let you do that Moon blurted. Why? I asked with a hint of anger in my voice.

You will find out soon enough but first you have to go get dressed into a nice dress for the Alpha King  Moon growled.