Epilogue

One year later........

It has been one long year sense my husband, and mate was crowned king of the werewolves.

I was sitting in our room on my bed. I was heavily pregnant with our first baby which was a girl.

I groaned laying down on the bed I was six months pregnant and I was due any day now.

I stood up only to feel something warm run down my legs. I think our water just broke  Moon growled nervously.

NOAH WHERE ARE YOU? I yelled through our mate link. I'm with the guards patrolling the borders why? He wondered.

WELL, YOU BETTER GET YOUR BUTT UP HERE BECAUSE MY WATER JUST BROKE I screeched.

Um why exactly did you tell me your water just broke? Can't you just ask a maid to get you more? He asked.

NO YOU IDIOT I'M GOING INTO LABOR I snapped scared. Shit I'm coming he muttered.

I waited anxiously. After a few seconds Noah burst into our room with a panicked look on his face.

He scooped me gently up in his arms running down to the pack hospital.

He burst into the hospital room making Dr. Sandy Light turn with annoyance.

"What now Noah is it another one of your false alarms?" she grumbled. "No she's in labor really this time" he gasped out.

Dr. Sandy's eyes widened "follow me" she muttered darting over to a door. Noah followed her while I gasped for breath.

Dr. Sandy opened the door motioning to Noah to place me on the bed. While I gave birth I held Noah's hand tightly screaming with pain.

Finally after a long time my new born baby girl was placed into my arms.

She had soft black hair and when she opened her eyes she had light blue eyes just like mine.

"She's perfect" I whispered. Noah nodded with agreement. "What should we name her?" Noah asked gently.

"hmm I think Raven would be perfect" I murmured. "Perfect" Noah said nodding happy with her name.

"Raven Swift Night" I murmured having a feeling her wolf's name was going to be swift.

"She's our little angel" I whispered kissing her head. "Agreed" Noah whispered "agreed."

And we both knew our daughter was perfect.

The End.