12

I ran downstairs and burst out the door. I got on my motorcycle grinning I yelled "ILL WAIT FOR YOU AT THE PALACE BOY'S" before I drove off.

So are we going to keep our scent hidden the whole time were at the mating ball? Moon asked.

Probably I answered. Okay if you don't want Mate to know where his mate then I'm 100% with you Moon chirped.

I grinned knowing I had a awesome loyal wolf by my side. I know I am pretty awesome Moon laughed.

Agreed I chirped as I reached the massive werewolf palace. I parked my motorcycle next to the other cycles.

I grinned as I walked up the steps waiting for my brothers to come. I stood there for a while finally they appeared.

"Sorry were late Robin had to pee on the way here" Matt grumbled as we walked into the palace.

I winked at robin laughing as he gave me a death glare. We reached the lady who handed out papers with our pack and another packs names on them.

The lady handed Matt our price of paper. I yanked it out of Matt's grip when his eyes widened.

I read over it my eyes landing on the name of the pack whos rooms we'll be sharing.

Black Moon Pack and Red Moon Pack will be together but separated into girls and boys.

My eyes were wide as I turned to Matt and the boys. "I'll be fine" I mumbled kissing there cheeks reassuringly.

The boys nodded as we followed the lady to our rooms. The instant I stepped into the girls room I heard girls starting to whisper.

"There's the human"

"its weird she doesn't have a wolf"

"weirdo"

"filthy human"

I rolled my eyes as I picked the bed at the far corner of the room. I sat down putting my bag under the bed.

I looked around as I saw girls getting ready for the first ball. I let out a sight as I wrapped the blanket around me as I got dressed into a pretty light blue dress the color of my eyes.

 I let out a sight as I wrapped the blanket around me as I got dressed into a pretty light blue dress the color of my eyes