6

Where in a different pack how? I demanded. Jennifer and Brittany threw you in the river and you washed up on a packs shore so someone must have found you and brought you to the pack hospital Moon explained.

Oh I get it I murmured shocked. Try to open your eyes Moon encouraged. Ill try I grunted as I tried to open my eyes.

Finally after a while of trying I finally found the strength to open my eyes wide.

I took in my surroundings there was white everywhere and I was laying in a soft bed.

I let out a soft gasp trying to sit up but pain ripped across my body making me slump back down.

"Patience young one your still trying to heal" a soft voice murmured on my right side.

I turned my head slowly my eyes landing on a middle aged slender lady with a long white coat on.

"My name is doctor Candy Wright can you tell me why I can't feel your wolf?" she asked gently.

"I don't have a wolf" I lied. "Oh you poor thing how terrible" she murmured shocked.

I smiled weakly as her eyes glazed over meaning she was probably mind linking her alpha.

I swallowed hard as the door banged open revealing two men. One had black hair and yellow eyes while the smaller one had blond hair and blue eyes.

The bigger one had an Alpha aura while the smaller one smelt like a beta.

"Hi I'm Alpha Matt and this is Beta Sam" he said pointing to him and the beta.

I bowed my head in respect not expecting them to both burst out laughing. "You d..don't have to b..bow to us" The beta said between his laughter.

"I..I don't?" I asked shocked. "No why would you have to its not like were royalty" Alpha Matt answered.

"Can you tell us why you have so many scars?" Beta Sam asked gently. Can I trust them Moon? I asked her. Yup! But don't tell them about me she warned.

I won't I promised her. I turned to the Alpha and Beta who stood the patiently.

"It all started when I didn't shift on my sixteenth birthday..." I began telling them my whole story leaving out the part where I met my wolf, mother and mate.

Once I was done telling them my story I lifted my head meeting there eyes only to see that they were both shaking with rage.