10

Robin picked me up by the waist making me hiss with pain. He instantly set me down his eyes wide.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked. "No you never" I murmured sneakily glancing at my shirt only to see a blood spot getting bigger.

"Crap" I muttered quietly. I covered it up with my hands. Sam frowned as he reached forward gently removing me hands from my belly.

The boy's eyes widened with shock as they stared at my blood stained white shirt.

I bit my lip nervously as they glanced at each other bewildered. Sam lifted my shirt eyes his eyes wide as he stared at my open scar.

"Get Candy" Sam snapped. "Candy's gone she went to go visit her daughter who just gave birth" Rowan said frantically.

"Then what do we do, she's going to die" Sam growled. I placed a hand on his shoulder.

He turned to me eyes wide. "I can sew it up by myself all I need is for you guys to bring me to the packs hospital" I growled.

Sam nodded gently lifting me up in his arms. With his werewolf speed he got me to the hospital in no time.

He set me on the bed gently. I named off a few things I needed and try were in my hands in an instant.

With that I started to sew up my wound. "I'm done" I murmured. The boys looked relieved as I pulled down my shirt.

Robin took off his shirt handing it to me. I smiled growling "turn around." the boys obediently turned around.

I took off my white shirt putting on Robins blue. "Done" I chirped feeling moon start to heal my wound.

I sat on the edge of the bed as Robin blurted "how did you get that scar?" Matt opened his mouth to scold him but stopped as I put up my hand.

"I think its time for you boys to hear my story" I announced. I told them everything except the part where I met my mother, mate and wolf.

When I looked up the boy's eyes were different colors which meant there wolves were out.

"You will not kill them or hurt them in any way" I scolded before they could say anything.

Fine the boy's wolves growled before giving there humans back control.