2

I hurriedly limped into my room making a beeline straight towards my very tiny closet.

I picked up the dress the color of my eyes. I put it on mumbling how does this look moon?

You look absolutely beautiful Moon chirped. I smiled to myself as I limped out of my room.

When I reached the top of the stairs I noticed the whole pack was gathered outside.

I scurried out the door just as trumpets blew and a loud voice announced "His royal highness Alpha King Max Night"

The instant the tall blond haired green eyed man stepped out of the fancy car I could smell this amazing scent apples and cinnamon.

My mouth dropped when Moon howled that one word that made me want to run away and hide Mate!

No no no no no he's going to reject us after all he is the Alpha King and I'm just a weak omega I whimpered to Moon.

If he rejects us ill kill him Moon snarled. I stiffened terrified as the Alpha King lifted his nose in the air snarling Mate!

Quick Moon hide are scent I hissed urgently. Yes ma'am Moon chirped quickly hiding our scent before he could see us.

Mate! Find my mate you fools The king roared in a deep voice. I bravely looked at his Emerald green eyes only to realize they were red pure red.

That's his wolf Shadow Warned Moon. I nodded weakly as I scrambled into the kitchen to help the maids.

I gently tapped one of the maids on the shoulder "excuse me but do you need any help?" I asked keeping my head low.

"No why would I need help from a slut like you" the maid snarled angrily. Tip your chin show her who's boss Moon growled.

I knew I was probably going to regret this but I did it anyways. I lifted my chin with a cold voice I growled "Go look in a mirror and you'll see a slut looking back at you."