24

(Above is Luna's Mark)

I grinned at him, turning to Sam I ordered "Go get the pack rounded up its time to announce the new king."

Sam gave me a brisk nod as he took off. Cherry ran up to me giving me a tight hug.

"You found your mate!" she chirped. "I sure did" I chirped showing her my mark.

It was two wolves howling at the moon with Noah's full name below it in cursive letters.

She let out a shocked gasp "Its beautiful" she whispered with awe. I nodded with agreement "I love it" I chirped.

She grinned at me as Sam burst into the throne room. "Everyone's in front of the castle waiting" he gasped out.

"Thank you Sam" I murmured as I walked out of the throne room to the massive front doors.

"Ready?" I asked Noah. He nodded "I'm ready" he murmured softly. I took a deep breath as I walked out of the castle with Noah beside me.

Once we stood before the Royal silver moon pack I started talking in my voice mixed with my wolves.

"I, Queen Luna of the Werewolves, place this crown upon my mates head, Noah Blood Night, announcing him King of the Werewolves" I yelled waving my hand making a silver crown appear on Noah's head.

(⬇Noah's Crown below⬇)

The instant the crown appeared on Noah's head the crowd burst into happy cheers

"Before you leave I would like you to welcome the rogue pack that came with Noah with open arms" I growled.

As the rogue pack stepped out of the woods the Royal silver moon pack did as they were asked and welcomed them.

"Your all dismissed" I chirped as I turned and walked back into the castle with a king by my side.