19

The Kings eyes scanned the warriors until they landed on Matt. "I'll fight Alpha Matt" he growled smirking.

Matt stood up, I patted his shoulder encouragingly. He gave me a weak smile as he walked up to the Alpha King.

They faced each other there eyes watching there every move. It was Matt that attacked first.

I watched as they fought. Everyone was cheering "GO ALPHA KING" it seemed like no one was cheering for Matt so I raised my voice above the rest "GO MATT WHOOHOO" I cheered.

The Alpha King must have heard me cheering for Matt because he let out a roar of anger and started punching Matt and wouldn't stop.

I watched as Brittany tried to calm him down but he was too mad. "Get Matt ill deal with the king" I yelled to the boys.

They gave me a not as they ran forward along with some other men. As they pulled Matt away I ran over to the king.

Looking into his eyes I knew he was having a forced shift because of his glowing red eyes.

I pushed Brittany away from him yelling "your not helping your just making it worse."

She glared at me "but I'm his mate" she protested. I shook my head grabbing the kings head I kissed his cheek.

"calm down Alpha" I purred trailing soft kisses down his neck. A soft moan slipped out of his lips.

Slowly but surely his claws slid back in and his red eyes returned to emerald green as I hugged him.

I let my arms drop to my side as he stood up. I stepped back giving him a nod I turned a walked over to Robin who gave me a hug.

I smiled at him as we started to walk away I saw my mate lean down and kiss Brittany full on the lips.

How dare he, how dare he, we just helped him not shift and kill innocent lives and he repays us by kissing her Moon roared.

I swallowed hard as Moon shook with anger inside of me. I'm done letting Brittany get whatever she wants Moon spat.