21

Two years later...

It has been exactly two years sense I first became queen of the Werewolves.

All of my brothers found there mates, but me, I was stuck in the castle with no king by my side.

Even Max moved on, he found his second chance mate Victoria Robbins. My wolf Moon and I both wanted to find our second chance mate but we were stuck in the castle with our queenly duties.

I let out another long sigh as I finally finished my paperwork which was due.

There was a knock on my office door I swung it open to reveal Sam and his mate Cherry.

I grinned giving them a hug. "What are you two doing here?" I questioned. "Were here because we're going to fill in for you while your away" Cherry chirped.

"I'm leaving sense when?" I asked bewildered. "Sense now, your going to travel the world until you find your second chance mate!" Sam announced.

My face lit up "really?" I asked excitedly. "Mhmm" Sam and Cherry agreed at the same time.

I hugged them again as I ran out of my office to my room to pack. Once I was done packing I walked to the castles front doors.

I waved goodbye to my pack as I shifted into my wolf, opening my massive ice blue wings I took off into the air.

I flew all night until I reached Washington. I landed on the floor in the middle of the forest.

I curled up beneath a tree folding my wings around me to keep me nice and warm.

I awoke to the sound of paw steps heading my way. I opened one eye then the other as my gaze landed on a large blood red wolf with blue eyes.

I blinked with shock and disbelief as Moon yelled Mate! I had not expected to find my second chance mate the day after I left to find him.

The blood red wolf shifted back into a man with black hair and Emerald green eyes.

"Shift" he growled in a deep voice. I knew he was a rogue and a powerful one too.

Moon and I refused to be bossed around by our mate so we shook our head stubbornly.

He let out a sigh "Your a stubborn one aren't ya little mate" he growled with a slight purr in his voice.

I gave him a nod making him laugh. "Will you please shift so I can see your human form little mate?" he asked politely.