15

With my werewolf speed I darted forward yanking the sword from the guards grip.

"Enough, you will not harm my brother, in any way" I snarled at the guard. The kings eyes widened so did the gangs.

"Luna you came" Robin choked out. I grinned "no one hurts my brothers and gets away with it" I hissed.

"Luna? You mean you have two mates?" the kings asked Matt. I laughed "I'm his sister,also my name is Luna" I chirped.

"oh well in that case, guards hold her" King Max ordered. The guards grabbed my arms holding me back.

Moon release my scent I ordered. Got it Moon murmured releasing my scent.

Before the king could kill Matt he lifted his nose in the air snarling Mate!

He let Matt go stalking towards me. "So that's why my wolf felt a connection with you, your our mate" he growled.

I smirked "yup" I said popping the "p."  "How long have you known?" he snarled.

"A year and a couple days" I muttered. WHAT!YOU KNEW I WAS YOUR MATE FOR THAT LONG? Shadow roared shocked.

I nodded. The instant shadow gave him back control he snarled "I Alpha King Max Night reject you Luna as my mate and queen"

I rolled my eyes growling "that's why I never told you" I spat. His eyes widened when he realized why all he did was snarl "kill him"

My eyes widened as the guard at stalked towards Matt his sword drawn.

What do I do Moon? I gasped out. Its time for us to reveal me Moon snarled.

I nodded just as the sword came down I broke away from the guards holding me and ran forward raising my hands I put up a shield.

The sword hit the shield shattering into more than a million pieces. I swallowed hard as one by one everyone opened there eyes.