14

WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP A loud voice yelled making me shoot up.

Sheesh Moon why are you up so early? I grumbled yawning. Sorry for waking you but I have the urge to shift Moon admitted.

What if someone sees us? I asked. They won't, no ones up at this time, its 3:00 on the dot Moon answered calmly.

Fine but it'll be your fault if we get caught I mumbled as I got dressed. I snuck quickly but quietly out of the castle to the woods.

Once I reached the woods I shifted into Moon. Moon let out a howl of joy as we ran through the woods.

Our wings where folded behind our back so it didn't look like we had wings.

Once Moon was done stretching her legs we put on a invisible spell making us disappear from other peoples sight.

We shifted back into my human form fully clothed. I walked back into the palace only to see everyone was panicking.

I released the invisible spell as I walked up to a young maid. I tapped Jer on the shoulder "why is everyone panicking?" I asked quietly.

The maids eyes were wide "haven't you heard a rogue tried to kill the Alpha King, someone caught the rogue, but than someone let it go again" the maid explained.

I nodded "where's the king now?" I wondered. "In the throne room with the guy that released the rogue" the maid answered.

"Bring me to the throne room" I ordered. The maid led me to two massive doors. "Its in there" she mumbled scurrying away.

I looked in the room through a crack in the door. The king sat on his throne with a crown on his head.

Kneeling before him was Matt and behind Matt was the gang. "Why did you let the rogue go Alpha Matt?" King Max growled his eyes flickering between red and green.

"I had to" Matt whispered head bowed. "Why?" the king asked again getting impatient.

"Because she, the rogue, is my mate" Matt blurted. "THAT FILTHY ROGUE MAY BE YOUR MATE BUT I AM YOUR KING" King Max roared in a deep voice his eyes pure red.

"I..I'm sorry your Highness" Matt stammered his head low. "Kill him" King Max and his wolf Shadow ordered.

The guards held the gang back as one of the guards holding onto Matt raised his sword ready to plunge it into his chest...