18

I stormed in the girls room pushing past the girls as I made my way to my bed.

I sat down huffing with annoyance. One of the girls in my pack turned to me "are you coming to cheer on the guys?" she asked.

I raised on eyebrow as she continued "there training because of the rogue that tried to kill the king."

I let out a sigh "fine I'll come" I grumbled as I followed her to the field where the warriors train.

My eyes scanned the warriors looking for any females but I found none. I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned to see Cherry grinning at me.

"hiya Cherry" I chirped. "Hi Luna, you okay now?" she wondered. I nodded.

"where's the boys?" I asked her. She pointed towards the training field I followed her gaze to see the boy take off there shirts flexing.

I rolled my eyes. Pushing my way past them I walked up to the gang. "Hey boys" I greeted grinning.

There faces lit up "Luna your okay" Robin chirped hugging me tightly. I rolled my eyes "of course I am not ever a rejection can bring me down" I murmured.

"You know you can't tell anyone your a warrior right?" Matt asked sternly. I snorted scowling.

I hugged him whispering in his ear "your mates name is Ellie!"  "How do you know that?" he whispered back.

"Because when I left the kitchen I went to the woods, she came to me asking if your okay, I said you were and before she left she told me to tell you her name is Ellie" I explained quietly.

A wide smile broke across his face as he let me go whispering "Ellie I love it."

I laughed softly then stopped as the Alpha king stepped into the training field.

He took off his shirt revealing his muscular chest and stomach. He's so handsome isn't he Luna? Moon purred.

Maybe I chirped back. I could feel Moon rolling her eyes you know you like it She teased. Yup, so do you I teased back.

Moon just laughed. I could hear the girls mooning over him. One whispered "I wonder who he's going to fight?"