8

I stretched yawning as I sat up in the hospital bed I looked around my eyes landing on the doctor a few feet away.

"Good Morning Luna" Dr. Candy chirped cheerfully. I smiled at her kindly "Good Morning to you to Dr. Candy" I greeted.

Dr. Candy laughed "just call me Candy" she said giving me a wide grin. I nodded still smiling.

There was a sudden knock on the door making me jump. I got out of bed and started to walk towards the door only to realize I wasn't limping anymore.

I grinned swinging the door open to reveal the Alpha and Beta. "Hello Alpha, Beta" I said nodding to each of them.

The Beta's eyes widened "shouldn't you be in bed?" He demanded. I shrugged "I feel wonderful" I chirped.

"That's great, today you can meet the gang" The Alpha said grinning. My eyes widened "the gang?" I wondered.

"Ya the gang that consists of Me, Sam, the delta, Gamma, lead pack warrior, and the pack lead pack hunter" Alpha Matt chirped.

"O..ok I guess I'll meet them" I stammered nervously. "Great you can come to the kitchen in an hour" Beta Sam chirped excitedly.

I smiled then frowned as the Alpha added "call us Matt and Sam" then they were gone.

"Uh Candy where is the kitchen?" I wondered. "Ill show you but first put on these clothes" Candy said handing me a bag of clothes.

I took the bag bewildered. "Ill give you privacy now, just yell for me when your done" Candy said with a smile as she left.

The instant the door closed I pulled out a pair of black leggings and a long white shirt.

I started taking off my clothes wincing at all the scars I had. I hurriedly put on the clothes candy gave me hiding the scars.

There not that bad Moon murmured gently. I let out a long sigh as I lifted my shirt revealing the long nasty red scar across my stomach.

How is that not bad I snapped. Moon didn't answer when she finally did all she said was I'm sorry.

Its okay Moon I shouldn't of snapped like that I apologized. Its quite alright Moon said with a laugh.

I just smiled opening the door I yelled "CANDY I'M DONE."  Candy returned a few minutes before it was an hour.

"Lets get you to the kitchen dear" she said grinning as she led the way to the kitchen.

The instant I stepped into the kitchen I couldn't believe my eyes....