9

There was flour everywhere, eggs smashed on the floor and standing in the middle of it all was Matt, Sam and a few other guys I didn't know.

"what in the world happened here?" I asked shocked. They all whipped around there eyes wide.

"Oh hi Luna" Sam mumbled looking embarrassed. "Can you tell me what happened here?" I asked.

"we were uh trying to make you a uh welcome to Black Moon pack cake" Matt mumbled.

"it was his idea" One of the guys accused pointing to Sam. Tears welled up in my eyes making the guy's eyes go wide.

"Now look what you've done you made her cry" Matt scolded. I shook my head "No no I'm not crying because I'm sad I'm crying because that's the nicest thing someone's ever done for me" I whispered.

There eyes widened as I continued "thank you for trying but it looks like you failed at making a cake" I said with a teasing grin.

They hung there heads ashamed. I laughed "ill bake you a cake on one condition, you guys clean up your mess" I chirped.

They lifted there head one by one a smile spreading across there faces. "Lets introduce ourselves ill start" I ordered.

"Hi I'm Luna, once an omega of Red Moon Pack" I said growling my old packs name.

"Hi I'm Thorn, Delta of the Black Moon Pack" the guy with blond hair and green eyes announced.

"Hi I'm Gray, Gamma of the Black Moon Pack" the guy with gray-blond hair and gray eyes murmured.

"Hi I'm Rowan, lead warrior of the Black Moon Pack" the guy with red hair and green eyes growled.

"Hi there I'm Robin, lead hunter of the Black Moon Pack, also the twin to Rowan, and prank puller of the gang" the guy with red hair and green eyes chirped.

"Now that we all introduced ourselves... Clean or no cake" I threatened. "Ooh I like her" Robin chirped as all the guys got to work.

Once the whole kitchen was sparkling clean I got to work baking a delicious chocolate cake.

Once I was done I grabbed six plates out setting them in front of the waiting boys.

I cut them each a slice of cake placing it on there plates. The boys took a bite at the same time mumbling "delicious" as they gobbled it down.

"Wow you guys act like you've never had cake in your life" I said grinning. "We haven't had cake as good as this for a long time" Thorn admitted.

"She is totally joining our gang right boys?" Matt asked. "Right" they all cheered.