13

I walked out the room grinning at the boys as they stepped out of the boys room in nice black suits.

"You boys look handsome" I said grinning. Sam rolled his eyes "you look beautiful" he murmured.

I grinned at him as we lifted our masks up to our faces. We walked onto the ball room our heads held high.

The instant we stepped into the ball room Sam turned to me grinning "May I have this dance?" he asked holding out his hand.

"You may" I said laughing. He took my hand pulling my onto the dance floor.

I danced with every one of the boys. I was exhausted by the time I finished dancing with Robin.

I let go of Robins hand and walked over to the chairs and plopped down. Look for Mate Moon demanded.

I sighed heavily my eyes scanning the crowd until they landed on the Alpha King.

He was standing beside my so called sister Brittany. Found him I informed Moon.

A low growl rumbled deep in Moons throat First she almost takes away our life now she takes away our mate? Moon spat.

I could feel that she was upset so I walked over to Sam who was standing a step away from the King.

"There you are Sam" I chirped linking my arm through his. I knew the Kings wolf would feel an odd connection with me and hugging Sam would make him angry.

I'm only doing this for you Moon  I grumbled. Thanks Moon growled her eyes on our mate.

I threw my arms around Sam when he hugged me back I heard a low growl coming from the kings throat.

When I kissed his cheek I felt a hand on my shoulder "may I cut in?" the Alpha King asked.

Sam nodded handing me over to him. Uh oh what now I asked Moon nervously.

I have no idea Moon answered giggling. I lifted my head my blue eyes meeting the kings green.

"So why does my wolf get all protective when your next to another male when your not my mate?" he demanded.

"Maybe because I'm a human" I offered. He frowned "That wouldn't be the reason" he muttered.

I just shrugged as the bell rang meaning that it was 12:00 and the ball was over.

We stopped dancing as I walked over to the boys I could feel his eyes burning two holes into my back.

I rolled my eyes as I reached the boys "find your mates?" I asked. They shook there heads grumbling.

"you'll find them sooner or later" I murmured. They sighed as we walked back to our rooms.