17

(above is Alpha kings wolf Shadow)

I walked out of the castle to the woods. Once I reached the woods I found a comfy place to sit down and think.

"psst hey you" I voice whispered. I turned to see a girl with long blond hair and blue eyes watching me.

"Oh hi" I murmured. The girl sat beside me "can I ask you something?" she wondered.

"sure" I said with a shrug. "Is the guy with black hair and yellow eyes okay?" she asked hopefully.

My eyes widened "your the girl who tried to kill the king" I blurted. The girl nodded staring down at her hands.

"Are you going to turn me in?" she wondered. "Of course not your my brothers mate" I growled.

"Wait your my mates sister?" she asked. I nodded "I'm not his blood sister but I think of him as a brother and he thinks of me as a sister" I answered.

The girl nodded "what's his name?" she wondered. "Matt, Alpha of the Black Moon Pack" I chirped.

"He's a Alpha?" she asked with a hint of horror in her voice. "Yup, but I can tell he already likes you" I said grinning.

She blushed "why were you crying?" she asked changing the subject. "My mate rejected me" I muttered.

"I'm so sorry" she whispered as she hugged me. I hugged her back. Suddenly I heard pawsteps. "Go hurry someone's here" I whispered in her ear

"Tell Matt my names Ellie" she whispered as she ran off out of sight. I turned just in time to see a massive pure black wolf with red eyes step out of the bushes.

"Hello Alpha King" I spat. His red eyes widened at my disrespect. I rolled my eyes getting up I stretched accidentally pulling my shirt up revealing a little bit of my scar on my belly.

He instantly shifted back fully clothed before I could move he lifted my shirt revealing the long red scar across my stomach.

His eyes widened flashing red. "Who did that to you?" He growled clenching his jaw.

"None of your business" I snarled. "I'm your mate so it is my business" he snapped back.

"NO YOUR NOT YOU TOOK AWAY THAT TITLE WHEN YOU REJECTED ME" I roared.

He slammed me against the tree his lips inches from mine. "You will always belong to me" he hissed his soft breath touching my lips.

Before he could lean closer I placed my hands on his chest ignoring the sparks as I pushed him away from me.

I grabbed his shirt tugging him towards me I leaned to his ear snarling "ill never belong to you."

He growled as I let go of his shirt walking away. He growled even louder as I swayed my hips.