5

My eyes flickered open expecting to be in the same room I passed out in but instead I was in a grassy clearing.

"Where am I?" I wondered aloud. "You my dear are in a dream I've summoned you to" murmured a soft voice behind me.

I turned very slowly my eyes widened as my gaze landed on a beautiful woman that looked strangely like me.

"Who are you?" I asked bewildered. "I am the Moon goddess" she murmured gently.

I was instantly on my knees bowing. The moon goddess crouched beside me "never bow to me for you are my daughter" she said with the same gentle smile on her face.

"Your daughter isn't every she wolf your daughter?" I asked. The moon goddess grinned "yes but you are my birth daughter my real daughter" she whispered.

"B..but what about my other parents?" I wondered. "They are not your birth parents nor is Brittany your sister" she growled.

I let out a squeal of happiness throwing my arms around my mother I hugged her with all my might.

She laughed hugging me back. With a smile she murmured "you must go back."

"Why? Can't I stay here with you?" I questioned. "I wish you could but the world needs a queen and that queen is you" she whispered.

"I..I can't go back I just can't" I mumbled tears shimmering in my eyes. My mother looked at me her silver eyes sad "Moon needs you, do it for Moon, do it for me" she begged.

I took a deep breath "Fine only for you and Moon" I grumbled giving her one last hug before she started to fade away.

The pain was back but it wasn't as bad as before. Please wake up Luna please I need you, please don't leave me that was the first voice I heard.

Ill never leave you Moon ever I scolded gently. Luna?! Luna is that you?! Moon asked in a hopeful voice.

It sure is you silly goose I answered with grin. Your up, your finally up Moon cheered jumping up and down happily.

Sheesh Moon your giving me a headache with all your bouncing around I scolded giggling.

Sorry Moon apologized with a giggle. Uh moon where am I? I wondered nervously.

I don't exactly know all I really know is that were in a pack but not red moon or royal silver moon pack. Moon answered.