4

Brittany's P.O.V

I walked proudly out of Luna's punishing room with a satisfied look on my face.

Don't you ever feel horrible for what you do to her? My wolf Dusty asked.

No never she's a human in a wolf pack I answered rolling my eyes as I went to go find Jennifer my best friend.

When Dusty didn't answer I knew she was mad at me again and it was all Luna's fault.

I walked into the kitchen to see Jennifer ready to storm out. "There you are Jennifer" I said before she could stomp out.

She turned to me scowling "Do you know where that filthy human omega is?" she asked impatiently.

"Yup she's in her punishing room" I answered. A flicker of panic flashed across her face.

"You punished her when the Alpha King is here, do you know what he could do if he found out" she hissed urgently.

My face paled knowing we could be killed for hurting a pack mate. "Then lets sneak her out of here to the river and throw her in" I offered.

"Good idea lets go" she murmured as we both ran to the punishing room with urgent steps.

We sneakily opened the door walking in we shut and lock it behind us.

We both leaned over Luna and picked her bloody limp body up. We scurried silently out the doors to the river.

Once we reached the river unseen we threw her in watching the river take her away down stream.

Your going to regret this Dusty sang in my head. Shut up Dusty I snapped as I left Jennifer to go to my room to change.

As I changed my clothes dusty said something that shocked me to the core...

You know what Brittany I always admired Luna the way she kept alive and the way she did what she was told without saying a word and how she managed to survive each beating without a wolf to heal her, and you know what I know you feel guilty for hurting her all these years when you should have stuck by her side the day your parents rejected her Dusty announced.

I just stood there shocked without saying a word but I knew all these years of hurting my own sister deep down I did feel guilty.